• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

CLUES IN BOLD

In my place" is not what it seems...so....its something else? "in your place"

Not what it seems is not necessarily the equivalent of "opposite"...

I suggest you start with this sentence as a whole and think about what it may mean. Does it sound familiar perhaps, in a different way ?

"In my place I have a view from the ground and you're the target that I'm aiming at."

Yes. Also, believe it or not, it's really only one.

Only Superstition?

No...

Yeah I can see "Warning Sign" is not. Cant remember if See you Soon is from X&Y or before...

If you look closely, there is more from the AROBTTH Era too. See You Soon is from the Blue Room EP. But even Ghost Stories and AHFOD are mixed up in this, can you find it ?

You have begun deciphering the song titles, but the really helpful ones have not yet been uncovered. Go on with that ! :)

By the way, I'm gonna repost the original riddle every now and then so you don't have to go all the way back in the pages to view it:

"It's Not What It Seems"

In my place I have a view from the ground and you're the target that I'm aiming at. I'll be doing my best and I'll see you soon. Do you feel like a puzzle and you can't find your missing piece ? I still got no answers. So I crawl back into your open arms on what a secret everybody knows is to the place that you got found.

"In my place" = In my place

A view from the ground = an unreleased song?

"You´re the target that Im aiming at" = A Message

"Ill be doing my best..." =See you soon

"Do you feel like a puzzle..."= Talk

"So I crawl back into your open arms" =Warning Sign

" A secret everybody knows" = Ghost Story

Titles I deciphered so far....not sure if its at all relevant and how...

And no that sentence you mentioned does not ring a bell to me...:/

If you have a view from the ground and are aiming at something, where is your target most likely located ?

And is this imagery familiar to anyone ? For it should be ;)

(This game is epic. Thank you all for guessing, I hope you're having fun while holding onto the mystery - I am certainly having fun ! :))

I have some guesses

A Head Full Of Dreams?

Birds?

Fun?

No....

Tip: Trust me, it's nearly impossible to guess the song from the riddle itself if you have not worked through it and combined the different pieces of information that you will uncover. (I say nearly because of course if people keep guessing random Coldplay songs one of them will be the right one, but that's not the way to go about this :) )

• Like 1

No....

Tip: Trust me, it's nearly impossible to guess the song from the riddle itself if you have not worked through it and combined the different pieces of information that you will uncover. (I say nearly because of course if people keep guessing random Coldplay songs one of them will be the right one, but that's not the way to go about this :) )

Maybe I need to explain why I mentioned those songs. "It's not what it seems" is part of AHFOD (song), so that led me to songs from the album which might have the same message. I believe you use lyrics from other songs to rewrite the lyrics from the song we're looking for?

If you have a view from the ground and are aiming at something, where is your target most likely located ?

And is this imagery familiar to anyone ? For it should be ;)

Equally likely to be at the same level as you, higher or lower (if you are aiming down a cliff LOL), but I think you meant for the target to be located somewhere above...so a tree? A building? The sky?

Still not getting what we are supposed to get from the riddle. Single words from each sentence which then are part of the lyrics of the song we are looking for? Or something else?

Yes, I just posted something totally similar hehe I think this too

Sorry, guys. My feed just caught up. Looks like three of us have similar questions. If we get answers, that should combine to get us on the right track. Good night! Looking forward to seeing if you solve this before I get back on here. Good luck, all.

The world turned upside down

edit:

I'm not so sure anymore because I can't find something that would explain the last sentence.

So far my reasoning was:

In my place I have a view from the ground and you're the target that I'm aiming at.

- X and Y are coordinates that specify a place

- sea, rivers, trees, the stars, the sky are all things you can see from the ground

- we're part of a bigger plan

I'll be doing my best and I'll see you soon

- hang on a minute, just a minute please, I'll come

Do you feel like a puzzle and you can't find your missing piece?

- I'm a puzzle, you're the missing piece

I still got no answers.

- What is this feeling that I can't explain?

- And why am I never gonna sleep again?

- What is this thing I've never seen before?

= a lot of questions

So there is a lot of it in "The world turned upside down" but maybe not enough.

Over to you guys. :)

• Like 4

I'm losing my mind on this one! Went thru almost all Coldplay b-sides and singles and still can't find some of these lyrics. My only weird guesses are Atlas, Moving to Mars or A Hopeful Transmission: Reasoning still forming but my gut says we are looking up at space in the first clue.

The world turned upside down

edit:

I'm not so sure anymore because I can't find something that would explain the last sentence.

So far my reasoning was:

In my place I have a view from the ground and you're the target that I'm aiming at.

- X and Y are coordinates that specify a place

- sea, rivers, trees, the stars, the sky are all things you can see from the ground

- we're part of a bigger plan

I'll be doing my best and I'll see you soon

- hang on a minute, just a minute please, I'll come

Do you feel like a puzzle and you can't find your missing piece?

- I'm a puzzle, you're the missing piece

I still got no answers.

- What is this feeling that I can't explain?

- And why am I never gonna sleep again?

- What is this thing I've never seen before?

= a lot of questions

So there is a lot of it in "The world turned upside down" but maybe not enough.

Over to you guys. :)

You're probably right though. If not, it must be a HUGE coincidence:D

Ditto. Keep going, Nie, we are counting on your brilliance!

Haha, don't know about that, I might be miles away. :)

I just heard "X marks the spot" and I was like hmmm, there is a sky & a secret in there and X leads you to a place. It's keeping me busy but I have a lot of puzzles to deal with at work today. :)

To make sure I'm looking at the right places: I guess demo's are also possible?

Covers are not I presume?