Guess coldplay song

Coldplayer_42_arobtth

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All right, to sum up and push this riddle towards its final moments, here is a simplifie summary of what we have so far:

Lying in the gutter, aiming for the moon. I'll be doing my best and I'll see you soon. Do you feel like a puzzle and you can't find your missing piece ? I still got no answers. I'm going to a B-side.

1. Find out what the red sentences mean. They point towards a song, but it is neither Talk nor Daylight. Which Song has these themes/words in one ?

2. So the story is: Someone wants to see somebody. And apparently it's on the moon. And we hae the clue "B-side"..can you combine that ?

No, no, no, no....you need one more intermediate step before you get to the Coldplay song !

1. Let me put it like this: This is about the moon. Does the moon have a B-side ? If yes, can you rephrase it ?

2. Find the Coldplay song that contanins themes/phrases from the red sentences. It is essential.

1 + 2 in combination will lead you to an intermediate result. From there on we can then find out the Coldplay song.

I have learned a lot about Coldplay songs in this puzzle. Thank you! I have only a couple vague theories/guesses: Oceans matches the clues because of looking for someone and meet under sun (the moon's B-side-either the sun or the earth?). Miracle also alludes to some of this. My head hurts. Be back with my final guesses. I don't get how the intermediate step fits in or leads to the song. Sorry but this one is beyond me!

I have learned a lot about Coldplay songs in this puzzle. Thank you! I have only a couple vague theories/guesses: Oceans matches the clues because of looking for someone and meet under sun (the moon's B-side-either the sun or the earth?). Miracle also alludes to some of this. My head hurts. Be back with my final guesses. I don't get how the intermediate step fits in or leads to the song. Sorry but this one is beyond me!

Nice that you're back ! Unfortunately, none of the guesses is in the right direction.

I'll be more explicit now:

1. Moon...and B-side...does the moon possibly have a B-side ?

2. Guess the Coldplay song in which the themes/phrases of the red sentences (see above) appear.

1. will give you the name of one of the most famous albums of all time...and 2. will lead you to a particular song on that album. From there it's only a tiny step to the correct Coldplay song !

Does this involve knowledge of songs/albums outside Coldplay? Because I really only know a lot about Keane and listen to songs by a few other artists.

Okay the way I wrote that made me sound like I barely listen to anything else (there is some but little truth in that), but what I'm trying to say is I dont have really an extensive knowledge about many other bands the way I do about Coldplay.