Guess coldplay song

Coldplayer_42_arobtth

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well guessed ! The album is The Dark Side Of The Moon by Pink Floyd. Don't worry, you won't need any in-depth knowledge.

The "See You Soon" and the moon and the B-side were hinting at the famous phrase "I'll see you on the dark side of the moon".

Although I'm not sure if anthamic was just guessing at the song in general or was talking about the red sentences...they do indeed refer to Sleeping Sun ! Sleeping Sun touches on both mentioned subjects "a piece in a jigsaw...you've got your answers/answers wil come"

Now (with a little help from google, if you're not familiar with PF) you should find the song from the DSOTM album that is the key to solving the Coldplay riddle !

Speak to Me = Talk

Breathe = What If lyrics(?)

On the Run = I Ran Away

Time = Clocks

The Great Gig in the Sky = ASFOS(?)

Money = Such a Rush lyrics

Us and Them = Us Against the World(?)

Any Colour You Like = Colour Spectrum

Brain Damage = AROBTTH(?)

Eclipse = Soundtrack w/ Coldplay in it(?)

I feel there's something missing.

I'm trying to pick this up again.

So we have

1. "The dark side of the moon" album by Pink Floyd (I was thinking of that yesterday night because of the dark side but though: nah, that's not Coldplay related.)

2. Sleeping Sun

So "Sleeping Sun" is the connection with a number on the PF album that we have to find in order to find the answer to the whole riddle?

*can't believe I'm on google searching for PF songs right now* :D

TIME --> So you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking --> sinking sun = sleeping sun?

So, if we are looking for a song about "time".... they sure have a few of them :D

First guess:

Clocks?

edit:

according to wiki Time has ticking clocks in it. :)

• Like 1

White shadows makes sense, as "there is no dark side to the moon". But could it also be that since every line starts with "all" on Eclipse, and nothing is as it seems, nothing is the opposite of all. Maybe leads somewhere... Like is there a Coldplay song getting at the opposite of everything or one of the things in an Eclipse line? I may be overthinking this.

another thing that has been in my mind since we found the name of the Pink Floyd album is the cover of that album.

maxresdefault.jpg

which looks like the one at the end of the True Love video.

[ATTACH=full]3735[/ATTACH]

Which says "Anything is possible".

• Like 1