✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Who is your celebrity look-a-like?

EmmaLouiseSmyth

I get told that I look like Harry Potter :blank: FFS my hair isn't even the right colour!
Me too. Really awkward if you know what I look like. I HAVE LONG HAIR AND NO GLASSES NO SCAR and most important I AM FEMALE

Joan Baez, yeah that one I can see

Kristen Steward, that one as well

If one would make the right hybrid out of those, she'd look like me :S

I was told I looked like Ian Somerhalder but I disagree. I don't even look like him at all.

Really? :o I can't see it to be honest :P, Im not a fan of Ian Somerhalder.

Once a few years back someone said I looked like Selena Gomez :|... Only once though and I don't know where that came from :no:.

I got told i look like Emma Watson a load when she cut her hair off. It's a nice one but its just because of the hair. I have also been told I look like Carey Mulligan ... again because of the hair.

Oh oh my favourite one. A girl told me one night out in a pub that I look like a little rihanna ( because of my red hair most likely ... And because she wasn't the most sober) hahaha

I got told i look like Emma Watson a load when she cut her hair off. It's a nice one but its just because of the hair. I have also been told I look like Carey Mulligan ... again because of the hair.

Oh oh my favourite one. A girl told me one night out in a pub that I look like a little rihanna ( because of my red hair most likely ... And because she wasn't the most sober) hahaha

:nod:

I got Emma Watson too when I had a pixie cut, and Karen Gillan when I had long red hair. Now that I have neither I no longer get comparisons

I think you look like an angel, Emma :wings:

:nod:

I got Emma Watson too when I had a pixie cut, and Karen Gillan when I had long red hair. Now that I have neither I no longer get comparisons

I think you look like an angel, Emma :wings:

Can you look more like Karen Gillan again and then marry me please?