✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I'm back

MrMagpie

well hello there sir

Can you bring Greg back with you too? He convinced me to get a National Geographic subscription well over a year ago so we/other people could discuss it, but I don't know if he actually did. :snobby: I think there was a thread about it...

well hello there sir

Can you bring Greg back with you too? He convinced me to get a National Geographic subscription well over a year ago so we/other people could discuss it, but I don't know if he actually did. :snobby: I think there was a thread about it...

Hey! I remember that. How was your subscription? I got out of the loop of reading it. I've got like 8 by my bed unopened and then my subscription ran out. If I could afford it I'd make the same thread again but with New Scientist magazine, but it's weekly and expensive so I can't afford to get it until I'm a rich person, which may well be never.

I'm half back but losing patience as there doesn't seem to be enough people around who will talk about anything interesting and get debates going. I don't wanna have to make another religion thread to drive the people out of their doldrums and get things moving but I might have to resort to it.

I should probably leave it a little longer I guess.