✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mixtape Exchange XV (Summer edition)

Wyrd

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I completed my mixtape and I signed up for uploaded.net but I'm having difficulty removing the info from each song. I have a Windows 7 and use Windows Media Player. I've already tried going to properties and deleting the info but that didn't seem to work. Does anyone know how to delete the info so the songs remain hidden for my mixtape partner?

So I completed my mixtape and I signed up for uploaded.net but I'm having difficulty removing the info from each song. I have a Windows 7 and use Windows Media Player. I've already tried going to properties and deleting the info but that didn't seem to work. Does anyone know how to delete the info so the songs remain hidden for my mixtape partner?

You can select all of the files (in the folder, not the player), open properties -> details -> "delete personal info" -> fill the "delete all info from files" -> select all boxes -> delete -> ok

It worked for my files

You can select all of the files (in the folder, not the player), open properties -> details -> "delete personal info" -> fill the "delete all info from files" -> select all boxes -> delete -> ok

It worked for my files

Hmm, I tried that too and it didn't seem to work either. I'm hoping it's just a mix up with my computer already recognizing the files so I've sent the mixtape off to Wyr. However if it doesn't work do you know of any alternative ways of deleting the info? Appreciate your help!

Yeah, I had to delete the playlist a couple of times because the player kept showing me the names, but after I deleted it, and put it back on, the names were gone.

I deleted the info in both the way i told you about before, and then on itunes, were you can select all of them, "get info", and just select all of the blank boxes basically. Other than that, not sure.

It worked for my files

i did that too, but i still have album artwork :confused: how can i delete them?

i did that too, but i still have album artwork :confused: how can i delete them?

For the album art, drag your album into iTunes. Select all the tracks, right-click, and click on "Get Info." When you get there, there should be a box in the bottom right that says "Album Artwork," and there should be a check box immediately to the left. Click on that, and then click "OK." If it asks you if you're sure you want to edit the artwork for multiple items, click "Yes." This should fix your artwork problem. :nice:

Mine deletes everything but the album art and the song title, which honestly are probably the worst parts to still have shown haha.

If you really can't figure out how to delete the song titles, you could alternatively go to each track one by one and change the titles in order to confuse your partner.

For the album art, drag your album into iTunes. Select all the tracks, right-click, and click on "Get Info." When you get there, there should be a box in the bottom right that says "Album Artwork," and there should be a check box immediately to the left. Click on that, and then click "OK." If it asks you if you're sure you want to edit the artwork for multiple items, click "Yes." This should fix your artwork problem. :nice:

thanks... but i don't have itunes in my laptop, now i have to download it :sick:

Just wondering about people receiving mix tapes and it's probably a question for Wyrd. When you start sending them out on the 29th, does that mean you're starting as of midnight tonight or at some point during the day tomorrow?

It'll probably be at some point tomorrow when she starts sending them out. Are you that much in a hurry to get yours? :tongue:

Just really eager, my summer has hit a bit of a lull after doing most of the things planned for it and waiting for the next event. So want the mixtape to keep me occupied :)

Sorry for the late reply. I was out of town and my laptop got water damage. But now it works again properly and I am in time to send the tapes around :D

So from now on everyone will receive the tapes.

Hmm, I tried that too and it didn't seem to work either. I'm hoping it's just a mix up with my computer already recognizing the files so I've sent the mixtape off to Wyr. However if it doesn't work do you know of any alternative ways of deleting the info? Appreciate your help!

Okay, so I tried some funky random stuff and jury-rigged my mixtape to (hopefully) work. Fingers crossed. Now, my head hurts. I pray to god that worked... :worried2:
I can download from the link you send me and see if everything is deleted. I have always problems with album art. Last times I tried to remove it by either replacing it with a new selfmade artbum cover or by coding the song into .wav or .mp4 and then changing it back into the original format. I don't have iTunes and I am not planning on getting it again :confused:

Just wondering about people receiving mix tapes and it's probably a question for Wyrd. When you start sending them out on the 29th, does that mean you're starting as of midnight tonight or at some point during the day tomorrow?
Some point during the day. I will do it now.