🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Batman and Superman to team up in new film - "Batman vs. Superman"

busybeeburns

_68862905_compo.jpg

Batman and Superman to team up in new film

Superman and Batman are to appear in the same film for the first time, it has been revealed, to the delight of many fans of the popular characters.

The surprise announcement was made by Zack Snyder, who directed the most recent Superman film Man of Steel. But speaking at a comic convention in San Diego, California, Mr Snyder said the script was still being written. Production is expected to begin next year and the film is scheduled for release in the summer of 2015.

Warner Bros confirmed that the two superheroes would team up for the first time. British actor Henry Cavill - who starred in Man of Steel - will again play Superman. However, an actor for the new Batman is yet to be cast. "They're both alpha males," fan Benjamin Ha was quoted as saying by the Associated Press. He added that he expected fireworks in the new film.

For many comic book enthusiasts it is a dream come true in what promises to be the ultimate superhero adventure, the BBC's Peter Bowes in Los Angeles reports. The enduring popularity of Superman and Batman has seen the latest films featuring the two characters earn revenues of more than $1bn (£655m) between them.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-23394229

• 1 month later...
They're just talking about the imposter here :awesome:
oh okay kewl :awesome:

do you like the guy who will play you

do you think he got what it takes

i mean i think they should at least consult you for that kind of decision you know

oh okay kewl :awesome:

do you like the guy who will play you

do you think he got what it takes

i mean i think they should at least consult you for that kind of decision you know

Well I like him as an actor, but I'm not sure if he can pull of a convincing Batman. IMO he just looks way too happy to play the constantly depressed Bruce Wayne <__<

And since Daredevil I just...

UGH :sick:

I would have preferred if Warner would have picked a new actor, someone who we don't know yet. I mean there are enough good ones out there ffs.

Well, I'll try to stay as neutral as possible.

I think Richard Amitage could have played batman. He has such a beautiful, deep voice and a perfect nose for batman. He is British though...but so is Christian Bale...

Superman actor Henry Cavill is also British :lol:

Yes Richard Armitage actually almost looks like Bruce Wayne.