Relationship age difference

Mollyxyloto

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot you are so young.

I guess I am young.

although 21 always seemed ancient to me when I was younger.

I wonder what he is doing with his life now.

Actually I don't really care that much.

Haha this is what I was about to say

Me (mainly) and Reilly hunted him down in the chatbox the other day. He was going by the name racket man, so i reported him to facebook and he's had to use his real name.

I'm cool.

hahah that's why he changed his name... why he did get banned from cping :S

I think it really depends on the person. Age doesn't really matter to me but I'm not ready to settle down and I don't want to have kids so if they do that would be a big issue. I'm in my mid-twenties and I've got a couple of friends who got engaged to someone they've only been with for a year or so and it's freaking me out. I'm happy for them but I'd never want to do it myself.

I was dating a guy who was 14 years older than me once and it was great but I don't think it would have worked out in the long term. We did have a lot to talk about and he was one of the most interesting people I've ever met but we were very different (and this wasn't just about age).

I think it really depends on the person. Age doesn't really matter to me but I'm not ready to settle down and I don't want to have kids so if they do that would be a big issue. I'm in my mid-twenties and I've got a couple of friends who got engaged to someone they've only been with for a year or so and it's freaking me out. I'm happy for them but I'd never want to do it myself.

I was dating a guy who was 14 years older than me once and it was great but I don't think it would have worked out in the long term. We did have a lot to talk about and he was one of the most interesting people I've ever met but we were very different (and this wasn't just about age).

But how many of those engagements have led to marriage?

I know someone who has been engaged for a few years, neither have plans to tie the knot officially.