✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Atlas preview (links can be found in the first post)

Tash

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This sounds really great so far! To me, it sounds like a mix of "A Rush of Blood to The Head" era vocals and the ethereal sounds from X&Y. The piano to me also mixes these two albums, at once part sounding kind of like AROBTTH (Politik and Amsterdam) but throwing in touches of X&Y. If the rest of the song is like this, than I think it's safe to say I love the new direction they're taking with their music.:)

Oh my God, when it breaks into "Carry your world" I lose it. Can't wait to hear the whole thing

Yep me too! Chris voice fills up the whole space. It's amazing. His voice sounds inexplicably...mellow and sweet. Arghhh :dazzled:

It's even better when you listen with headphones.

I already like it a million times more than anything from MX! sounds very good but we cant judge the whole song yet gotta wait till tomorrow.

somehow it sounds like old coldplay but I cant quite put my finger on why! I cant control my excitement :D

My short review:

This song has so many great qualities about it. It really feels like a mix of their different eras. The chord progression Chris uses on the piano is unlike any other song, and yet it feels so familiar and Moving to Mars sounding. The synths and lovely guitar fills make this song really feel worthy of being in a soundtrack

Of course the lyrics are very...Coldplay. Mysterious, and yet beautiful.

I tried to look for some kind of criticism to give, but honestly, I really really like this song and I really enjoy it a lot. It's Coldplay.