✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

MAGIC VIDEO (Videos in first post)

Jaes

Watch now:

[video=youtube;Qtb11P1FWnc]

Behind the scenes:

Video shoot photo slideshow:

I've decided to open this thread, so you can talk about your expectations about this video. After you'll can rate it and post your comments.

I think it will be absolutely amazing and surprising!

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the vid I was thinking in my head whenever I hear the video.

There's this couple alone in the room about to kiss in slow-motion. Then there are flashbacks on how their relationship came to be. The boy was a magician and the girl was a stage crew in a theater. They bump to each other one day in the stage and they stare eye to eye. It was at first sight. Then sometime later became a couple and go to all the couples stuff. And then they got into a really bad fight that cause them to separate. Then they realizes that they love each other and then they both ran to the same spot where they first met, the theater stage. Then this goes to the kiss at the beginning.

I can't wait what the real vid looks like.

Here's the vid I was thinking in my head whenever I hear the video.

There's this couple alone in the room about to kiss in slow-motion. Then there are flashbacks on how their relationship came to be. The boy was a magician and the girl was a stage crew in a theater. They bump to each other one day in the stage and they stare eye to eye. It was at first sight. Then sometime later became a couple and go to all the couples stuff. And then they got into a really bad fight that cause them to separate. Then they realizes that they love each other and then they both ran to the same spot where they first met, the theater stage. Then this goes to the kiss at the beginning.

I can't wait what the real vid looks like.

That story would fit perfectly to the song!