✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

MAGIC VIDEO (Videos in first post)

Jaes

I, for one, do not like this video, but then again, I don't like many of Coldplay's MVs. I mean, they aren't actors (not good ones, but funnily bad ones). Then again, not a big deal considering what matters is the music playing. I'd actually prefer they dumb it way down and just play the song (a la clocks) instead of having them attempt to tell a story.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahaha nothing's worse than Fall Out Boy's acting

lol, very similar. I mean, the guys in Coldplay are pretty awkward in real life as it is. When you make 'em act, its almost cringe worthy.

for the people saying that in my place and clocks had better videos, do you have eyes? In my place is really really boring, the guys are playing and what else? Nothing, whats the point to have a video that shows the guys playing without any reason, it's not even "live" there's actually no reason to make a video like that. It shows that they had 0 ideas for in my place and they went "oh well it HAS to have a video because it's a single, so what about we just play a look bored as hell?". Same goes with clocks, with a standing audience that has no meaning and doesn't add anything to the video or the music, it has great colours but nothing other than that. At least Magic makes you feel something and tells a story, may be corny but at least there's a reason behind the video

EDIT AND CHRIS IS SO HOT IN THIS VIDEO ISDCKJHERHFDJFCBKDJFHXDGKJEW

tumblr_n3nzrvaiPX1qho3ipo1_400.gif

:omgomg: :omgomg: :bomb: :dazzled: :dazzled: :dazzled:

I collapsed about 15 times :dead:

Chris is waaaaaaaayyyy too handsome to handle omfg omfg

oh

my

god

Perfect

PERFECT

BkoAnCdCQAEgZLj.png

:dead:

After seeing this, there's nothing that can convince me he's 37 years old anymore. Nothing

:bomb:

for the people saying that in my place and clocks had better videos, do you have eyes? In my place is really really boring, the guys are playing and what else? Nothing, whats the point to have a video that shows the guys playing without any reason, it's not even "live" there's actually no reason to make a video like that. It shows that they had 0 ideas for in my place and they went "oh well it HAS to have a video because it's a single, so what about we just play a look bored as hell?". Same goes with clocks, with a standing audience that has no meaning and doesn't add anything to the video or the music, it has great colours but nothing other than that. At least Magic makes you feel something and tells a story, may be corny but at least there's a reason behind the video

:clap: