✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Magic video has some illumianti stuff NOOO !!!!

wheresmypenis

sarcasm has a lot to do with tone and body language, it's hard to measure over the internet purely through words, and given I don't have a scientific devices to program the probability of this person, whom I don't know, as being funny or not, it's hard to judge haha

At the beginning you see the skull(skull n bones society) and the hats with the all seeing eye in the bottom....why do such things occur lately so frequently in coldplay videos ?

You should use your eye for detail to finally find your penis.

ffs why do you try so hard to redicule me i bet you looked up for yourselves how much the music industry is full of this crap symbolism that repeats itself over and over again,what bothers me is that coldplay is my favorite band and i hope they dont believe that some triangle with an eye in it will sell them albums thats it.

P.S. http://imgur.com/a/xhkQm that is funny as hell and lol its safe for viewing (doesnt even have tits)

P.P.S. i still didn't find it

Wait, are you saying Coldplay are NOT Illuminati?:shocked2: I will have to stop listening to their music then. :thinking:

In case you do not have a joke-detector:

No, I am not serious.

There are no Illuminati anyway

*practices secret handshake*

*clears throat*

C̷̸̥͓̥̭̺͙̭̘ͣ͋̾̈́̉̽̄̓̏̍̃͋̌́ͫͨͣ̀̕͡Ơ̷̲̬̮̳͉̪̫͔̺̺̜̦̠̞̒̄̏̋͡L̵̶̳̘͖̞͍͕̺̱̹̏̋̄ͭ̈D̿ͣ͋̈ͬ҉̵̝̙̖̲̞̳̞̖͜͡P̶̭̜̥̟͎̬̞̳̩̖̞̹̑͛ͮ̓ͬͤͣ̃́̀̈́͟͞ͅͅLͫ̒̃́ͭ͒̊̆҉̵̲̗̭͚͕̤̱̮̹̱͍̙͙͢͝A̴̴̡̱̺͕̥̜͈̻̦̠̰̼̠ͣ̔̓ͤ̿͐̔̏ͪͥ̔ͬͬ̆̿́Ý̟̞̣͙͖̯̥̤̘̜̲̺̪͋ͪ̃ͬ̇͢͟ ̢͍̦̣̝͔̺ͤ̎̎͛̒͊̇͢͝ͅI̮̦̦͓̙͈͇̲̯̗͈ͣ̓̄͗̅̎ͯͭ̌̐͊̄̅̅͋̅́͘͝ͅS̸̒̊ͫͦ͗̊̓͌҉̞̬̪̗͈̼͍̖̤͘ ̷̜̥͍̠̭̖̟̱̯͈ͬ̔̂̊̍̋̎͐ͮ̀̀I͂̽͊ͣ͊҉̵̴̶̢͙̭̩͖̦̱̭̼̫͔̘̪L̶̡̠̠͕̥̖̙̦̰̳̠̪̝̭̭͔̰̺̏ͧͦͦ̍͆̊́͗̆̾ͣ̔̒̆ͧ̀ͅL̴̏̇̀̀͡҉̩̤̗͉͖̫ͅͅU͑͌ͭ̐̋̂̌̿ͣ̈́̈͏̷̵̧̳͚͎̖͖̤̟̻͎̹̠͖̙̦̟̝̟͚́M̸̧̢̨̲̦̮͖ͪͯ͑ͬ͐̐͗̄̓͒ͯͯ̇̒Ȉ̄͆͊ͯ̽ͤͯ̓ͮͧ͐̽̒̚̚͡͏̝̬̬͇͚̹̭̣͜͡Ṇ̴̢̡̘̫̳͙̲̺̰͖͕̹̞̖͇͇͈̪̐ͥ͒͗̃͒̍ͯ́̽̈́ͣ̀͂ͣ̏A̱̱͎̮̘̯̺̫̥̣͕̽̃̃̎͐ͤ̉̐̓ͪ̾̄̍ͦ͛͊ͨ̚͝T̷̛͔̯̖̬̜̪̼͎͑ͣͣ͜͝͝I̡͍̖̠̣͍̬̟̜̣̼̫͕̦̳̬̬̝͍ͥͧ̂͋̇ͅ

• 1 month later...