✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Magic video has some illumianti stuff NOOO !!!!

wheresmypenis

At the beginning you see the skull(skull n bones society) and the hats with the all seeing eye in the bottom....why do such things occur lately so frequently in coldplay videos ?

It's in your pants

Half-Life 3 confirmed.

YUS FINALLEH :V

didn't you know? their are in the illuminati rock stars secret club since 1998 when they signed with Fierce Panda, man, this new coldplay fans don't know shit

I was at a Quizno's about three months ago, and the two people working asked me if I knew Jay Z, and I said yes. All of the sudden, they're like, "YO, ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH JAY Z IS IN THE ILLUMINATI. I HAVE THE PROOF, MAN. IT'S IN FRONT OF OUR FACES. BEYONCE, KANYE WEST. ALL OF THEM." It was sort of weird since I was just ordering food, but I asked if they knew of Chris, and one of the guys acted like he did.

The Magic video confirms their evidence Chris is indeed a part of the illuminati.

Yes becuse illuminati are people who just want money and coldplay is not like that, they do music about good and real things. And they are good people who help other people. Maby the ones who made this video are members, like the producer and stuff. But not them.

Skickas från min iPhone via Tapatalk

haha funny. The eye inside a triangle is actually the eye of horus, and represents enlightenment and insight. The downward facing rune of the "Algiz" rune on the skull at the top, is a symbol of danger.. nothing illuminati related

The only person that would get offended is the one causing the act of deception. The illuminati is simply a creation designed to impose some sort of false power which they don't really have. A queen is the most important and powerful piece on a chess board, but 1000 pawns combined will destroy the queen.