✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[5-May-2014] Beacon Theatre, New York, USA

Jenjie

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know. :( I thought the same thing. I brought mine with me to work in case I heard differently.

I live quite a bit away, so i'll just bring my point and shoot as I won't be able to leave the dslr anywhere if they don't allow it

Is there a video stream for this?

Haa, no. And don't count on many of their concerts being video streamed. However, like the German concerts, this has an audio stream. Bit trickier though, its only available to XM radio subscribers (a paid subscription). I don't have one of those and I don't wanna sign up for one so i'm hoping someone who has a sub and knowledge of how to record can put it up later in MM

There's a lovely little summary here after the jump regarding how to listen to the concert:

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/threads/99482-5-May-2014-Beacon-Theatre-New-York-USA?p=5648511&viewfull=1#post5648511

Another equally lovely summary on how to listen over at r/coldplay of reddit here:

The second link also makes an important note that if you sign up for it you get a free trial but if you don't call that number it will auto renew and you will have to pay when the trial is over.

Any scalpers selling tickets on the street? Though it's probably too early. Still thinking of some way to get a non-ridiculously priced ticket.

Update: I have an arrangement for one ticket so I am headed to NYC tonight. Hopefully I don't get scammed.