✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[5-May-2014] Beacon Theatre, New York, USA

Jenjie

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope this is appropriate for the forums. I was able to get one ticket but then I found a better ticket, leaving me with an extra ticket I don't need. I paid $100 for it off of TicketMaster and I'm not looking to make a profit by doubling the price. If anyone wants it for the face value then PM me.

EDIT -- Thanks to all who PMed me, the extra ticket is no longer available

Just saw this, was at work. If anyone else on the forum wants to sell, I'm interested!

the 5pm show is for citi cardholders, and doesn't have sza opening, and the 9pm show is for the public and sza is opening. :)

Do you think it'll be shorter?

I'm just so confused because I don't understand what Coldplay is getting out of traveling around the world for 6 different dates (and adding an extra show the same day May 5th) for only 1,000 to 2,000 people each? They're not making much money I would think. But I like it! :D

Also on Ticketmaster, the 5:00 show was titled "A very special perfromance from Coldplay" but the 9:00 show was just called "Coldplay" :o Does that mean anything you think?

Do you think it'll be shorter?

I'm just so confused because I don't understand what Coldplay is getting out of traveling around the world for 6 different dates (and adding an extra show the same day May 5th) for only 1,000 to 2,000 people each? They're not making much money I would think. But I like it! :D

Also on Ticketmaster, the 5:00 show was titled "A very special perfromance from Coldplay" but the 9:00 show was just called "Coldplay" :o Does that mean anything you think?

I think it'll be the same length as the 9pm concert.

The 5pm concert is called "A Very Special Performance" because it's a Citi Cardholder concert. Most of their private concerts are called "Special Performances". Doesn't mean anything :) I'm just wondering whether the setlists will be different, but I don't think they will be.

Hey Coldplayers!!

SOOOO STOKED to have bought tickets, they sold out in LESS THAN A MINUTE so I bought them on Stubhub for over $400...... yikes. But so worth it.

Anyways, I wanted to ask you all for your opinions, do you think that there will be roadies pulling fans down to the front like they usually do??? Im currently creating a t-shirt for the show in hopes it'll catch a roadie's eyes and bring me down from the balcony... worked last time...

I'll post this in the Cologne thread as well to see if anyone had luck there.

Bare with me I'm confused if someone could clarify ? I did not recieve an email that tickets had even gone in sale and on ticket master it says it's for citi card holders ? And on here it says there are two shows ? Can someone just give me a run down as to what is happening ? I'm going to be trying for the LA show will that be for citi holders ? I dunno what's going on lol

Bare with me I'm confused if someone could clarify ? I did not recieve an email that tickets had even gone in sale and on ticket master it says it's for citi card holders ? And on here it says there are two shows ? Can someone just give me a run down as to what is happening ? I'm going to be trying for the LA show will that be for citi holders ? I dunno what's going on lol

This is the NY thread, so nope, LA hasn't gone on sale yet.....you will get an email when they announce the date they're going on sale. Probably will come a week or two before the concert. There are 2 NY concerts, one is for anyone who can buy a ticket (9pm), and one is for Citi cardholders (5pm). LA concert will be for anyone, and they probably won't announce a Citi concert for LA since they just had two last month. Does that make sense? :)

Hear Coldplay perform live from NYC’s Beacon Theatre on Monday, May 5 at 10 pm ET

May 1, 2014

If you’ve been following mighty piano pop pioneers Coldplay, then chances are you’ll be aware that the British boys are set to release their sixth studio album, Ghost Stories, on Monday 5/19.

To celebrate their upcoming release, the Magic singers are scheduled to perform at NYC’s Beacon Theatre on Monday 5/5 and Alt Nation has your ticket to the show! (Figuratively, that is.)

That’s right: If you can’t make it to Coldplay’s actual live show, then all you have to do is switch on Alt Nation to hear Chris Martin & Co. perform live at the Beacon.

Got all that? Let’s review: Starting at 10 pm ET on Monday 5/5 Alt Nation will broadcast Coldplay’s live concert at the Beacon Theatre. You can hear the live show in one of three ways: on Alt Nation, Ch. 36, through the SiriusXM Internet Radio App on smartphones, or online at siriusxm.com.

http://blog.siriusxm.com/2014/05/01/hear-coldplay-perform-live-from-nycs-beacon-theatre-on-monday-may-5-at-10-pm-et/

The radio CKOI, based in Montreal is giving away tickets according to this tweet:

Atlas Project ‏@ColdplayAtlas 1 h

@CKOI are giving fans in Canada the chance to win tickets to see Coldplay in NY with flights, hotel plus A MEET & GREET all included!

Applicants must be able to collect tickets at CKOI HQ in Montreal.

Sounds like the same as our contest

Coldplay has just posted on Facebook about 10 minutes ago and they removed the post (I think they changed it to United States viewers only), http://blog.siriusxm.com/2014/05/01/hear-coldplay-perform-live-from-nycs-beacon-theatre-on-monday-may-5-at-10-pm-et/ They are gonna turn the radio but I checked on the website that we need to pay...unless if it is free I still need to sign up too.

If there are any free radio stations that I can listen to, especially for the non-US listeners, please let me know! I would like to get the free radio link as soon as possible! :) Thank you!

Sirius is an internet radio deally that's requires a subscription so a free stream will be harder to find. Not impossible, but harder.

Yeah thats what I am checking too as well. Do you have any alternative sources that we can listen to the radio?

It would not let me embed but here is a copy and paste, the print is not coming up on the screen for for it is too dark, let me work on it

10003922_10154101181115253_466318288734325428_n.jpg

Coldplay

On Monday, 5 May, Coldplay will perform at the Beacon Theatre in New York. We're pleased to report that SiriusXM Radio listeners will be able to listen live to the show, at 10pm ET, on SiriusXM’s Alt Nation Channel. More info at http://www.siriusxm.com/

36 minutes ago

Does that not work? (the print)