🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

[5-May-2014] Beacon Theatre, New York, USA

Jenjie

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any scalpers selling tickets on the street? Though it's probably too early. Still thinking of some way to get a non-ridiculously priced ticket.

Yeah I believe there are a few of them walking around selling them

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

It looks like the person running the twitter ColdplayAtlas is at one of the shows tonight. Team Coldplaying should find him/her and pry the studio version of "Another's Arms" from him/her.

It looks like the person running the twitter ColdplayAtlas is at one of the shows tonight. Team Coldplaying should find him/her and pry the studio version of "Another's Arms" from him/her.

Haha I doubt he'd give it up too easily and plus does anybody know what he/she look like?

Haha I doubt he'd give it up too easily and plus does anybody know what he/she look like?

Not sure if the identity has been found. But if so, i'd at least ask to hear it off their phone and secretly record. Might not even have to be secretly since they posted snippets to it on their instagram.

not vry srs btw, the album is 11 days away and probably leaked before then too.

Not sure if the identity has been found. But if so, i'd at least ask to hear it off their phone and secretly record. Might not even have to be secretly since they posted snippets to it on their instagram

Yeah I wonder what the deal is he was posting the studio version of another's arms and was tweeting photos of the stage before doors were opened?!?!?