✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[1-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Jenjie

I contacted Royal Albert Hall yesterday and they said the only to purchase the ticket is only on gigsandtours.com. I first thought maybe I could buy a ticket on the spot but they denied it. :/

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Train booked,so I had better get a ticket! So is the show going to be about an hour? Paying £135(with fees for a top ticket)is a lot for an hour even though it's a "intimate" venue.

Yeah, about an hour. Not including the encore. I'm gonna go for arena :)

Same here! Hopefully will get that area :)

Arena for me to but if all I am offered (if I get that far!)I'll go for the most expensive ticket if I have to.Just as long as I'm not in the cheap seats where I'll see nowt but ant sized Chris & band!

Touts will try & get these tix knowing full well about the id thing & will sell to unsuspecting people.When those people are turned away at the door will those tix be available at the box office on the day? Will there be production seats released nearer the time?

Album Artists Facebook Page[/url]

I can't imagine what Mila will feel when she sees this ceiling at the Royal Albert Hall (which is next door to the Royal College of Art, where she did her MA).

10359230_733828453334931_6313584659578749319_n.jpg

I thought they couldn't replicate this for the tour shows?

Guys, I'm a little bit confused.

Amazon site states this:

The exclusive presale window opens at 09:30 Wednesday June 4, 2014 and closes at 23:59 Thursday June 5, 2014 at SeeTickets.com (general release to the public opens on June 6, 2014).

So which means we all can buy on the 4th of June during the presale? Or is it for Amazon UK residents only?

Just checking.

I thought they couldn't replicate this for the tour shows?

They couldn't replicate the 360 stage setup with the cinematic effects, it would cost them more than what they spent on Xylobands during the whole Mylo Xyloto tour by just playing two locations with it!

Arena for me to but if all I am offered (if I get that far!)I'll go for the most expensive ticket if I have to.Just as long as I'm not in the cheap seats where I'll see nowt but ant sized Chris & band!

Touts will try & get these tix knowing full well about the id thing & will sell to unsuspecting people.When those people are turned away at the door will those tix be available at the box office on the day? Will there be production seats released nearer the time?

Well, with the Cologne concert, they were put straight back online when the scalpers found out they couldn't sell them, I doubt they will sell them at the door however. Apologies if I'm wrong!

Guys, I'm a little bit confused.

Amazon site states this:

The exclusive presale window opens at 09:30 Wednesday June 4, 2014 and closes at 23:59 Thursday June 5, 2014 at SeeTickets.com (general release to the public opens on June 6, 2014).

So which means we all can buy on the 4th of June during the presale? Or is it for Amazon UK residents only?

Just checking.

It is an Amazon uk pre sale only, if you filled out the form/pre ordered the album with them, you are put in a draw. If you are picked they will email you a code to buy up to two tickets. There are only 500 codes being sent out by them, so that is 1,000 tickets gone before the general sale.

Well, with the Cologne concert, they were put straight back online when the scalpers found out they couldn't sell them, I doubt they will sell them at the door however. Apologies if I'm wrong!

By straight back online, you mean from the official ticket site?

They couldn't replicate the 360 stage setup with the cinematic effects, it would cost them more than what they spent on Xylobands during the whole Mylo Xyloto tour by just playing two locations with it!

They still could show the graphics on the walls/ceiling whatever the set up was though.Been to shows in the past (not Coldplay) where there have been "graphics" shown arond the arena. Think it would look stunning in the RAH!

Cool. That will be me getting no work done, skiving, trying to avoid ticket failure then!

Haha! I've got an exam on the day so I'm putting my dad through the entire procedure of buying a ticket up to the billing stage, then timing him on how long it takes him, if he's longer than 10 seconds, he's got to start again! I've got him fully set up with an ethernet cable and, on the day, I'm gonna have all devices using the router off at the mains power so they don't take up any extra bandwidth! So, yeah, I really want these tickets :lol:

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Husbands informed me that the hotel has taken its money (he thought it wasn't until the day of arrival) so that's train & hotel paid & can't get the money back for then! No pressure to make sure I get a ticket...

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Husbands informed me that the hotel has taken its money (he thought it wasn't until the day of arrival) so that's train & hotel paid & can't get the money back for then! No pressure to make sure I get a ticket...

Wow! You're going all in on this! I'm going just for the day and returning on the same day. Arriving possibly 12 hours early (depending if there are allocated seats in the arena) and my return ticket only costs about £20 because I've got a railcard.

It will be quite expensive on the day.My hotel is about 15mins away from the RAH & that's £98 for the night.The other half was looking at Travelodges etc,further away & some were dearer! I'd book sooner rather than later same for train fare too.

http://www.sky.com/tv/show/coldplay-ghost-stories/article/competition

To celebrate the release of new album, Ghost Stories, Coldplay will perform a special concert at the iconic Royal Albert Hall on July 1st 2014 - and we're giving away two tickets to this eagerly awaited show.coldplay-ghost-stories-2-16x9-1.jpgBut that's not all - as well as seeing the band live, you'll also get the chance to chat with Coldplay as part of a special Meet And Greet session.

So only for UK residents? :(