✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[1-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Jenjie

Something's just occurred to me. On the subject of standing, you can clearly see on the SeeTickets website, they are selling "Arena tickets". (Look here: http://www.seetickets.com/event/coldplay/royal-albert-hall/785800)

I went on to the Albert Hall website to have a quick look at the layout, and low-and-behold, the arena is smack bang in the centre of the place (where people would usually stand: http://www.royalalberthall.com/visit/seating-plan/default.aspx)

SO. Sorry to bring up a topic that has already been disputed, and I know Chris said they wanted to play in the round, but surely with such a small tour, they're gonna want to maximise profits and that includes having a standing area and not taking the place up themselves! I'll say again: sorry for bringing this up again! :lol:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have stayed at astor hostels in London Victoria and there is a bus just exactly in front of the hall - since Tube will be closed at 10pm and I guess Coldplay will be done beyond that time, and if you are gonna stay somewhere nearby, you might wanna take a bus or walk instead of train fyi :wink:

I believe if you take a walk from hall there is a Hyde Park hostel...I dont remember which area to be exact, all the information are on the website, check astorhostels.co.uk, it's clean, cheap, and very safe! I recommend it though :)

Why do you think the tube will be closed at 10pm? I checked the times and the tube usually runs until about midnight.

Last time i booked through see tickets you couldn't make an account? I also heard you could use Paypal with them now?

Sorry, I edited my post :lol: But yeah, you can make an account now. Not sure about the PayPal though.

http://www.seetickets.com/event/coldplay/royal-albert-hall/785800[/url])

I went on to the Albert Hall website to have a quick look at the layout, and low-and-behold, the arena is smack bang in the centre of the place (where people would usually stand: http://www.royalalberthall.com/visit/seating-plan/default.aspx)

SO. Sorry to bring up a topic that has already been disputed, and I know Chris said they wanted to play in the round, but surely with such a small tour, they're gonna want to maximise profits and that includes having a standing area and not taking the place up themselves! I'll say again: sorry for bringing this up again! :lol:

Sure, but it's not going to be a standing area. Gigs and Tours clearly says "Arena seats".

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why do you think the tube will be closed at 10pm? I checked the times and the tube usually runs until about midnight.

Cause last time I watched James Blunt there and the station that is nearby was South Kensington -- apparently the station opens from 7am to 10pm.. That was the last time I saw it there. Maybe some tube stations open some closed.

http://www.seetickets.com/event/coldplay/royal-albert-hall/785800[/url])

Wait a minute, so seetickets is also selling in the general sale?

The Coldplay messanger link for general sale is for gigsandtours, so I thought seetickets only does the pre-sale for Amazon customers and gigsandtours does the general sale.

Or are they both doing the general sale??

The Coldplay messanger link for general sale is for gigsandtours, so I thought seetickets only does the pre-sale for Amazon customers and gigsandtours does the general sale.

Really? I think gig & tours & seetickets are the same company though?

The SeeTickets site says that they open to general public on the 6th, but it doesn't say whether they're selling them :thinking:

Really? I think gig & tours & seetickets are the same company though?

I don't know if it's the same company, but the websites are quite different.

I have now accounts on both, might try on two computers.

God, I wish it was June 6 already!

Seetickets and Gigsandtours are the same thing.

Seetickets and Gigsandtours are the same thing.

Thanks! So the systems on both sites are interconnected, right?

Does anybody know which site works better?

After seeing the troubles with Paris tickets... I hope the London sale will be better managed!

Thanks! So the systems on both sites are interconnected, right?

Does anybody know which site works better?

After seeing the troubles with Paris tickets... I hope the London sale will be better managed!

The thought of it all is making me feel sick already!