✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[1-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Jenjie

I think I paid £38 return from Liverpool for mine. My phone signal at work is really bad at the moment & I don't think the work wifi stretches to me skiving in the loo either! Really having kittens here! I really hope I get one of those amazon codes Tuesday as I think that's my best shot in buying a ticket.

Ah yes, if you are a UK resident you might probably wanna wait before buying the tickets. Unluckily, I am not and I have no choice besides buying them. Been saving for months just for this though. I come from Brighton then stopping at London Victoria for £31 as last time I checked today, which this usually unusual price. I always buy it under £10.. I dont get it why.. Maybe because of summer season starts!?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah yes, if you are a UK resident you might probably wanna wait before buying the tickets. Unluckily, I am not and I have no choice besides buying them. Been saving for months just for this though. I come from Brighton then stopping at London Victoria for £31 as last time I checked today, which this usually unusual price. I always buy it under £10.. I dont get it why.. Maybe because of summer season starts!?

Train & hotel booked & paid for already!

From the customer services page on gigsandtours:

Most customers want to know...

I have not received my tickets, what should I do?

Theatre tickets are generally despatched within 5 days of booking, however the vast majority of our tickets are despatched 7-10 days before the event, as this helps See combat resale, forgery and ticket loss.

If you believe your tickets have been lost, damaged, or stolen in the post please log in above to get in touch with our customer care team, who should respond within 24 hours.

Please Note: If it is more than 48 hours before your event please log in above to track the status of your order and use the form to contact our customer care team.

They could be doing it differently for this show of course

Train tickets from Cardiff still decent (£18 single) so hopefully they stay that way, don't want to book anything until I have the tickets.

Best of luck to everyone, praying I get an amazon code to save myself the stress!

I need tickets for this show. It's a shame they're not touring this album.

Dose anyone know why they are not doing a tour?

I believe I heard from the Zane Lowe interview he mentioned about this last album is too personal for him and thats why he wants to make the concert more intimate rather than usual. The band probably will do much bigger concerts in LP7, but wait and see.

I believe I heard from the Zane Lowe interview he mentioned about this last album is too personal for him and thats why he wants to make the concert more intimate rather than usual. The band probably will do much bigger concerts in LP7, but wait and see.

I think they also said that the album didn't really have any arena anthems, or words to that effect.

I think they also said that the album didn't really have any arena anthems, or words to that effect.

And I also believe he mentioned about the budget to build the concert is $4M alone, and the band couldnt afford to do it everytime they want to do it. So maybe they might wanna do some savings and make more huge energy for LP7. Not entirely sure from what I heard is right.. Correct me if I'm wrong.

And I also believe he mentioned about the budget to build the concert is $4M alone, and the band couldnt afford to do it everytime they want to do it. So maybe they might wanna do some savings and make more huge energy for LP7. Not entirely sure from what I heard is right.. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yeah, that first gs concert that was on tv recently cost $4 million.The recent paid gigs will be cheaper to do.

Thanks for the feedback! I've heard that LP7 might be released next year followed by a world tour, so let's hope those rumours are true.

Thanks for the feedback! I've heard that LP7 might be released next year followed by a world tour, so let's hope those rumours are true.

Yep thats what I heard from the media and forum too. Havent heard anything from the band though so maybe that announcement could be not official...yet. Will see!