✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[1-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Jenjie

I didn't realise it was gigs and tours... have bad memories of them when buying take that tickets for my partner. Was on it for about three hours with constant crashing. This is going to ruin the last day of my holiday haha just sat in a wifi area :laugh3:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now we have to deal with crappy ticket websites that break in 3 seconds :rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

At least Gigsandtours is better than Ticketmaster, which crashed when the Glasgow 2014 tickets went on general sale

I'm afraid not, bigger venues sell out in minutes & the royal albert hall is quite small in comparison.

I guess you're right. I think I need to stay awake 2 hours beforehand and stare at the website till it's available.

Wait, are we able to select the seats though? I havent used this website before as I have done several times on ticketmaster, and they always give random seats -- first come first serve.

Really sorry to read that there's going to be a support act at RAH. We all just want to see CP... no one else.

Have they said who the support is? I don't mind a support act if they are half decent :p

I guess you're right. I think I need to stay awake 2 hours beforehand and stare at the website till it's available.

Wait, are we able to select the seats though? I havent used this website before as I have done several times on ticketmaster, and they always give random seats -- first come first serve.

Random seats in the price category you choose.

I'm hoping I'll be able to go to the show because it's on my birthday so would make an awesome birthday present! I think the likelihood of getting tickets is slim though. I reminder trying to get seats for the O2 arena show in London on 9th December 2011 and they were sold out as soon as they went on sale. I'm hoping for one of those presale Amazon codes. Good luck everyone :cool:

Anyone know of cheap hotels in London? I'll be coming down from easy Yorkshire. I have 2 train passes to go anywhere free but whether we'll get out of the gig early enough to travel back is unlikely

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Anyone know of cheap hotels in London? I'll be coming down from easy Yorkshire. I have 2 train passes to go anywhere free but whether we'll get out of the gig early enough to travel back is unlikely

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

There doesn't seem to be a thing as a cheap London hotel anymore.Even the budget ones like travelodge.Maybe try those price comparison hotel sites?