✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[25 April 2014] The Coldplaying meet up thread for Cologne, Germany.

Sparky

Cologne - The Coldplaying community meet up thread for Friday 25th April 2014

From 2014, we will be hosting meet up discussions on the forums and the Facebook page. This is one the best ways to bring the community together and build up friendships that go beyond forum discussion and a chance for people to be part of the most enthusiastic bunch of Coldplay fans at each gig and for the many people who travel to see Coldplay on their own but don't know anyone going and want to be part of the atmosphere and hype which makes the usual tedious wait for the set up and support acts a great experience instead!

Coldplayers will be hosting collectively, post on here and on Coldplaying Facebook to keep everyone updated and to find each other!

The meets up will start as early as people want it to so we are looking for a host(s) to be near the venue as early as possible to even have breakfast or if anyone is even more extreme, gather round the tent :laugh3: and look for ways to meet the band or just play Coldplay tunes! Preferably the host should know the venue and the surroundings and to set meeting points throughout the day which are to be posted on this thread and on the Facebook page (the post for it will be up the night/morning before.)

Everyone is welcome, we aim to make it a collective experience!

Meetings points and times throughout the day will be updated on here and on a Facebook post (At the Coldplaying (facebook.com/ColdplayingHQ) fan page) during the day. There are no limitations on people so we could have 10 people in the morning and 200 just before doors open. When we have all Coldplayers together, we can create an atmosphere that is very special!

Before the show, discussion about the show (Coldplay related) will take place here

Please discuss the Coldplaying meet up here and let us know whether you will be attending :)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I'll be there too.

So how does this meet up work? What time will you all be at the venue?

I'm traveling alone from the Netherlands and will arrive around 14:00 in Cologne. I think i'm going straight to the venue.

i will be there at 12 i think, i have some very important exams in front, and then the 2 hours travel with my dad(car transportation YESS), everyone is going straight to the venue?

i will be happy to bring some stuff to eat and drink for the wait if you guys like that :)

I'll probably be there around 3-4 pm. I cant leave before 1 pm and have a 2,5 hour drive to cologne, maybe more depending on all the easter traffic. I'm for sure going direct to the venue at that time. What do you think, how many people will be already waiting at around 3 pm? :thinking:

Doors will open at 7:30 pm

i will be happy to bring some stuff to eat and drink for the wait if you guys like that :)

You should all bring some drinks. It's gonna be 25C tomorrow. I dont know the venue but sitting in the sun will be hot. :confused:

I will arrive by train from switzerland and i have no idea how long it will take me from the station to the venue but I guess i will be there arround 3pm!

Yay i am sooo excited and happy that so many Coldplayers will be there!

Where are we meeting? Has anyone been to E-Werk before and knows the location? And I guess we don´t have a host yet... ?

I guess we'll meet as close to the door as we can :lol:

Btw, you have to update you signature, its pretty 2013 :P

I guess we'll meet as close to the door as we can :lol:

Btw, you have to update you signature, its pretty 2013 :P

Okay, camping infront of the door, I´ll try to be there at 15:30.

What about this signature? I guess it´s better ^^