✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[25 April 2014] The Coldplaying meet up thread for Cologne, Germany.

Sparky

I'll be there but not at 9. Several members of "Coldplaying Fans Deutschland" on facebook said they would be there by 9.

Oh okay. I'll decide tomorrow when I'll get up haha. If i wont get any sleep tonight I'll go later.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there but not at 9. Several members of "Coldplaying Fans Deutschland" on facebook said they would be there by 9.

Wtf, i'll have just started working at 9am. :shocked2:

I guess by the time i get up people will be standing in line already. :D

Changed the first post, will be more of a collective hosting. Simply post at the time where you all are and agree amongst yourselves where to meet. I will post on Coldplaying Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/coldplayinghq) in the morning so you can use here and that post to keep everyone updates and to find other Coldplayers.

Have lots of fun guys, you are the privileged ones seeing the first show out of the 6 :P

cheeetaz, be lucky you will so much more in front of me. i couldnt start earlyer here. anyway, i think in a venue of 2000 people, even if you stand at the end your still close =)

Yeah, thats what everyone said when i told them i want to leave as early as possible today :D

"It doesnt matter its a small venue" Stiill, i dont want to be last.

Yeah, thats what everyone said when i told them i want to leave as early as possible today :D

"It doesnt matter its a small venue" Stiill, i dont want to be last.

i know what you mean, i need to pick up the people and they cant come early as i would love to go but doesnt matter. next time i will join the front row again

i know what you mean, i need to pick up the people and they cant come early as i would love to go but doesnt matter. next time i will join the front row again

I'm at work right now. I cant wait to leave. I'm not doing anything productive anyway. Just surfing the web and coldpalying.