✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Official remix single of Midnight (Giorgio Moroder remix) released!

Sparky

http://www.coldplaying.com/midnight-released-official-remix-single-giorgio-moroder-remix/

At the moment its UK/European ITunes only because it just turned Monday here but I will update the link later/tomorrow for you guys in US.

Midnight (album version) is available (US later like above) but its not letting me download it because of the pre-order which i'm guessing will be fixed later but should be ok if you haven't pre-ordered Ghost Stories!

For those who have downloaded it, what do you think? As I mentioned on the main site, straight away its up there with the Thin White Duke remix of Talk, so brilliant and over 8 mins long :D :D

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Midnight is #9 on UK ITunes already!!! :stunned: This includes the remix downloads, people who pre-ordered Ghost Stories will have the album version Midnight in their download lists now :) US will come later :P

Ive listened to it a couple more times now...and I gotta say, the second half isnt very good imo....:(

But I really like the first part with the less-layered vocals and the piano bass as mentioned above.

The original will always be a masterpiece!