✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Where did the hidden track go ?

tom043

Oceans is a bit longer, and there's a two minute gap between the end of O and the hidden track.

Nice to hear Oceans is even longer. The change in key in the hidden track does seem a bit abrupt on the video. The silence does make me think there should have been another interlude after Midnight or something

That two minute gap between O and the ending instrumental is atrocious, (i listened to the tracks through itunes radio (big mistake, with the ads, and stops for the announcer telling you're listening to coldplay - so annoying, so glad they released an animation video with none of the ads, and the stupid 2 minute gap - why do that?

IT breaks the continuity of the ending of the album - I know they tried to make it 42 minutes long, but really... to sacrifice the flow of the album? I'll have to cut that down when i get the tracks individually - whoever of the 4 or if Phil ok'd that, messed up big time. Rant over... for now.

That two minute gap between O and the ending instrumental is atrocious, (i listened to the tracks through itunes radio (big mistake, with the ads, and stops for the announcer telling you're listening to coldplay - so annoying, so glad they released an animation video with none of the ads, and the stupid 2 minute gap - why do that?

IT breaks the continuity of the ending of the album - I know they tried to make it 42 minutes long, but really... to sacrifice the flow of the album? I'll have to cut that down when i get the tracks individually - whoever of the 4 or if Phil ok'd that, messed up big time. Rant over... for now.

That's how hidden tracks work. It's daft, but not a new thing. On their 2nd EP The 1975 had a ~15 minute gap!

Guest kmm1482

You're listening to the entire album for free a week before its release. Why are you complaining?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest kmm1482
dude, wat r u doing.

?? Nothing. What are you doing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bdevil89 said:

x

Edited by LazyDancerKar

I really love how Life is for Living was "hidden" and there is such a uplifting effect/closure after going through the whole album. The very moment you met the song, like a line imprinted in your soul, as it is so connected, heartfelt, beautiful and resonating...and such feelings never grow old or obscure, as clear/real as the very first day; as if there is a time/space never changed...

Is there a title for this hidden track?