✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Target Version Leaked? (Read first post before posting)

The tracks of the deluxe version have leaked, remember, no links and please just google or PM someone who already asked for it and be mindful of the guidelines on language, thanks - Sparky.

Since the previous discucion is delete it, do not stay somewhere to see if the three bonus tracks from the album are now available on the internet. Has anyone seen anything?

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanna a leak with all songs in 320kbps....

You've got the songs almost a week early for free, what is there to complain about? The rip we have now should be enough until you buy your own copy. Beggars can't be choosers.

You've got the songs almost a week early for free, what is there to complain about? The rip we have now should be enough until you buy your own copy. Beggars can't be choosers.

Actually now you said that, I couldn't not notice when AIMH begins, when we have that 3 notes before the band comes in, in the first one there's a sound click (when you start a sound too loud too subtle). It's so loud on my earphones it's like a mini contained explosion. I don't know if it's just a trouble with iTunes audio but if it's there in the final version, it's just unacceptable for one's productions leave audio clicks on tracks. On the interlude before ASFoS also, the sea sound comes too subtle rather than a fade in. Hope it will be gone on CD.

well, sorry for wanting a high quality rip.

I'm only getting my copy by the end of july/early august when my friend arrives from USA.

and I'm not begging, just saying it would be nice to get a better rip of Target version.

well, sorry for wanting a high quality rip.

I'm only getting my copy by the end of july/early august when my friend arrives from USA.

and I'm not begging, just saying it would be nice when Target version leaks

There's nothing wrong with wanting a high quality rip, hell, even I want a high quality rip (mine wasn't the best, kept clipping). But why even voice it when we've gotten more than we can ask for with this itunes play. I hope i'm not coming off as harsh, I guess this is a glass half full/half empty thing and we're on either ends of the see-saw.

But why even voice it when we've gotten more than we can ask for with this itunes play. I hope i'm not coming off as harsh, I guess this is a glass half full/half empty thing and we're on either ends of the see-saw.

I guess I was expecting a better quality from Itunes, but they wouldn't be generous like that to everyone waiting the leak, and I don't mind waiting 'til monday for the bonus tracks :)

I guess I was expecting a better quality from Itunes, but they wouldn't be generous like that to everyone waiting the leak, and I don't mind waiting 'til monday for the bonus tracks :)

lol yeah, at least we have something to occupy our time now with this album, plus Ellen tmr and NBC special Sunday!