✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

RESALE OF TICKETS ON COLDPLAYING FORUM

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

hi, I am part of a Brazilian fan page, and people are asking about how the ticket sales will be, if there will be a pre sale for official fan club members (because for Maroon 5 it was like this - last week - and it's sold out and people are freaking out now)... but Coldplay doesn't really have an official fan club, I don't know if just receiving emails from them can be called a "fan club"... So I'm here to ask how the ticket sales for Coldplay concerts usually are, if there is any kind of pre sale, and if it was for certain credit cards or something... I just wanna know how the past ticket sales for Coldplay concerts were. Thank you very much!

• 2 months later...
Hi, guys if anyone wants access to Tidal presale you can use my code as I'm not going to use it. Tickets were still available 5 minutes ago. Open this link http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/promo/25md5l?brand=uk_coldplay2016 and enter this code CE11CY3XMTD. Hope it works :)

Oh, thank you so much, kami12343. I've already bought a normal standing ticket on Eventim because there where no FOS tickets available anymore for Hamburg. With your code I could get a FOS ticket for Hamburg! Thank you, thank you, thank you! :kiss:

So, if anyone wants the standing ticket for Hamburg - I've got one to spare for the original Eventim price of 91,90 € + postage to your destination.

• 2 months later...

Hi! Don't know if it exactly the right thread to post this, but I'm selling a Coldplay ticket for Wembley Stadium on 19th June.

It is for standing pitch level, and the price is 80 GBP. If interested please reply here or send me a message! I'm selling it on Ebay also, if you fell more confident there..

If it's not the right thread to post my announce, can you please tell me exactly where I have to write?

Thank you guys!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm selling a single ticket for the extra concert with Coldplay at Etihad Stadium on June 5th.

The reason I'm selling my ticket is that I live in Norway and due to my work, I will not be able to leave. My sister and her friends are going, and it is therefore possible to meet them there and buy the ticket in person.

Price is 65£.

Contact me on [email protected] if you are interested!

• 2 weeks later...