✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[18-June-2014] Exclusive Gig at the 50th Max Sessions, Sydney, Australia

There seems to be a million things going on in Coldplay World right now. New film clips from Newtown, hanging out with their BFF Kylie and so much more. One top of all that activity, there is also the very first song from the 50th MAX Sessions that took place on Wednesday night.

The first song we have is 'Magic', one of the highlights from their new album 'Ghost Stories'. Check out the full song below.

https://scontent-a-vie.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/t31.0-8/10463852_10152570591141264_1597409780022886972_o.jpg

There seems to be a million things going on in Coldplay World right now. New film clips from Newtown, hanging out with their BFF Kylie and so much more. One top of all that activity, there is also the very first song from the 50th MAX Sessions that took place on Wednesday night.

The first song we have is 'Magic', one of the highlights from their new album 'Ghost Stories'. Check out the full song below.

https://scontent-a-vie.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/t31.0-8/10463852_10152570591141264_1597409780022886972_o.jpg

you can also watch behind the scenes video at the bottom of the page

• 1 month later...

don't forget!

The one hour special 50th MAX Sessions: Coldplay will premiere on Foxtel’s MAX channel Saturday, August 9 at 7.30pm. Encore screenings on MAX will premiere Saturday, August 9 at 10pm, and Sunday, August 10 at 10am, 5pm and 11pm.

In my personal opinion this gig was the best they recorded for this Ghost Stories Era. Before this I had the Itunes Festival 2014 as my favorite. Way better than the NBC special. So awesome :o:wideeyed: It really surprised me. I hope to find a Fulll HD version of the video.;)

• 7 months later...