✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Welcome to Coldplaying! Where to next?

stephen

Hi to everyone!

New here since few minutes ago! I'm Rocío from Valencia (Spain!). I knew the band ten years ago I think I put Clocks song on a friends video and later a friend of mine talked me about them and I get 'mad' about them. So now I'm here hoping to get to know better Coldplay band and Coldplay world.

See you around, have a nice day!

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys, Jo here from Malaysia. Used to be an active member on here but can't seem to remember my log in id anymore. Been a fan since 2001

hOLy fRicK

Well then, welcome back old new member Jo! :cheesy:

Thank you, Batman! It's been a long while, I do feel old! All the people I used to know are no longer here..

I feel you, it's always sad when you come back to an old place and everything has changed and people are missing :sad:

You might remember me from my old Username, "Twisted Mind", but I hated that one so I changed it lol

How long have you been on here. I think I was last active more than 5 years ago..the old username was staring elf I think..

I started creeping the forums during summer of 2007 and then registered January 2008 because I wanted to download stuff from the multimedia section :lol:

I started creeping the forums during summer of 2007 and then registered January 2008 because I wanted to download stuff from the multimedia section :lol:

I see, not sure if I was still active then. Anyway, nice to meet you and I'll stick around for a bit!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Everyone. Been a big fan from the beginning. Name is Becky from Vancouver Canada

Hello everyone! My name is remi and I'm from portugal and just like all of you, I'm a HUGE Coldplay fan.

Nice to meet y'all and see you around the forum :)

Hello everyone! My name is Bella :)

Welcome to the greatest place on the internet! :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi everyone, I am huuuge Coldplay fan from Europe, and I just realised that Coldplay stay 20 yrs next year :O

(sorry for my english) :D

Hopefully they'll celebrate it with a massive concert :D Welcome to Coldplaying!