✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Welcome to Coldplaying! Where to next?

stephen

:gs:Hi Coldplaying (nice page) my name is Genesis and I'm from Venezuela.:sunny: I been fan of Coldplay music for a while but now I have to admit that I'm obsessed with the band, I know obsession are no good but if it's Coldplay I think is ok LOL. Sorry for my bad english I still learning

Hey, Genesis! Welcome to Coldplaying :)

• Like 1

:gs:Hi Coldplaying (nice page) my name is Genesis and I'm from Venezuela.:sunny: I been fan of Coldplay music for a while but now I have to admit that I'm obsessed with the band, I know obsession are no good but if it's Coldplay I think is ok LOL. Sorry for my bad english I still learning

Welcome to the forum, Genesis :)

• Like 1

Welcome Genesis! You're gonna enjoy this page! I'm just like you: always been a fan but now totally obsessed with them!! They are the best band in the world :) Also I'm sure some day you will go to a Coldplay concert... if you believe in your dreams, they will come true!

PS: don't worry about your english, I'm still learning as well haha

• Like 1

Welcome Genesis! You're gonna enjoy this page! I'm just like you: always been a fan but now totally obsessed with them!! They are the best band in the world :) Also I'm sure some day you will go to a Coldplay concert... if you believe in your dreams, they will come true!

PS: don't worry about your english, I'm still learning as well haha

Hola karvi22 and thanks, you are really sweet

• 1 month later...
Guest diogo_sg
Hello folks. Been a fan all my life but it accelerated the last couple years. Hoping to see them live for the first time if they swing back through St Louis or Chicago or Indianapolis in 2017.

Hey! Welcome to Coldplaying! Have fun :D

Hello folks. Been a fan all my life but it accelerated the last couple years. Hoping to see them live for the first time if they swing back through St Louis or Chicago or Indianapolis in 2017.

Welcome to Coldplaying! I hope you have a fun time here and that you get to see them next year. :)

Hi Genesis, is nice to know there are more latin americans in this page (more than I thought), hope you enjoy it. And don't worry about your english, you can practice here whenever you want. I'm from MX btw :D

Have a good day.

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg
Hi, i'm Tiago.. from Brazil and i live in Peru. A fan since 2008... my fav album is Viva.

Hey!! Welcome to the family! Have fun ;D

Hi Genesis, is nice to know there are more latin americans in this page (more than I thought), hope you enjoy it. And don't worry about your english, you can practice here whenever you want. I'm from MX btw :D

Have a good day.

Thank You :charlie1:

Hi, i'm Tiago.. from Brazil and i live in Peru. A fan since 2008... my fav album is Viva.

Hi Tiago, Welcome

enjoy yourself

• 5 weeks later...

Hello, Im actually a fan for more than 15 years and had no clue such forums exist :)

I have traveled all the way to Berlin to see them this year and the obsession started.. Cant wait till they reveal next year's tour dates <3

• Like 2