✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Welcome to Coldplaying! Where to next?

stephen

Guest diogo_sg
Hello, Im actually a fan for more than 15 years and had no clue such forums exist :)

I have traveled all the way to Berlin to see them this year and the obsession started.. Cant wait till they reveal next year's tour dates <3

Welcome to the family! Have a great time :D

Welcome to our community, enjoy your stay here! :D

I am Sparky, the site owner/admin and main site editor. Feel free to ask me questions about the site and any feedback or issues you have :)

We also have a great and friendly team of five moderators on Coldplaying : Christa42, Gai, LiquidSky, Coeurli and Batman :D

Feel free to create a topic/thread of your own to introduce yourself or if you prefer to simply say hi on here, that's fine too :D

Hi everyone, great to join you albeit rather belatedly, sorry:-)

Guest diogo_sg
Hi everyone, great to join you albeit rather belatedly, sorry:-)

Hi there!! It's never too late to join the family! Plus, better late than never [emoji1]

Hey everyone!

I've read here a few times without registration. I'm in love with Coldplay since a long time and were at the video shoot for Everglow in Hannover. I spend not that much time on the internet, that I'm always late with tickets for concerts :( hope to talk and meet nice people here. See you - Elli

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg
Hey everyone!

I've read here a few times without registration. I'm in love with Coldplay since a long time and were at the video shoot for Everglow in Hannover. I spend not that much time on the internet, that I'm always late with tickets for concerts :( hope to talk and meet nice people here. See you - Elli

Hey! Welcome to the family [emoji6]

Hello! I'm Shannon from Ohio in the USA. So happy to have found this place to share with fellow fans. I have been a fan for about 16 years, but I was finally able to see Coldplay for the first time this year. It was the highlight of my year! I'm hoping that they will come back to the States for a second wave in 2017; then I will have a highlight for that year too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest diogo_sg
Hello! I'm Shannon from Ohio in the USA. So happy to have found this place to share with fellow fans. I have been a fan for about 16 years, but I was finally able to see Coldplay for the first time this year. It was the highlight of my year! I'm hoping that they will come back to the States for a second wave in 2017; then I will have a highlight for that year too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Shannon!! Welcome to the family [emoji1]

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I'm from Chicago, USA and I am so excited to finally join this because I literally grew up listening to Coldplay (Parachutes was my bedtime music) so they have played a big role in my life. My first Coldplay concert was this past summer and I can't wait to see them again next summer! Looking forward to becoming active on this site!

• Like 2

Guest diogo_sg
Hello everyone, I'm from Chicago, USA and I am so excited to finally join this because I literally grew up listening to Coldplay (Parachutes was my bedtime music) so they have played a big role in my life. My first Coldplay concert was this past summer and I can't wait to see them again next summer! Looking forward to becoming active on this site!

Hi Sophia! Welcome to the family [emoji6]

Hi there, very nice site! Happy to be here.

Sorry for bothering you with an issue, but I'am sure you can give me some tips.

My girlfriend and I have been trying for years to get the tickets for a concert, but, as we all know, concerts are always sold out in few hours. This time I decided we have to see the Coldplay live in Paris next year, whatever it takes. The event is already sold out, but I bought 2 tickets on line. Maybe I was too impulsive, but, at the end of the story, I received 2 tickets printed on normal paper.

Please, can you tell me how I can verify if what I received is something I can use or if I can save money for flight and hotel?

Thank you in advance for your help.

My girlfriend and I have been trying for years to get the tickets for a concert, but, as we all know, concerts are always sold out in few hours. This time I decided we have to see the Coldplay live in Paris next year, whatever it takes. The event is already sold out, but I bought 2 tickets on line. Maybe I was too impulsive, but, at the end of the story, I received 2 tickets printed on normal paper.

Please, can you tell me how I can verify if what I received is something I can use or if I can save money for flight and hotel?

Are you asking if these tickets are going to be accepted while walking into the venue? Or you mean a some kind of a discount? I don't understand your question

so if you bought the tickets online, you can just call your distributer. But i think that you are not abe to get any travel discounts for concert tickets. But you should check the homepage, where you bought the tickets, just to be sure ^^

hi everybody! my name is elif and i'm from england. i'm very excited to be here to talk about the best band ever!

the first coldplay song i ever heard was paradise but i didn't really listen to their music until ghost stories came out. i became a bigger fan in 2015 when i read up about the band and started listening to their older music, and here we are now!!

hope everybody has a beautiful day! x

• Like 2

Guest diogo_sg
hi everybody! my name is elif and i'm from england. i'm very excited to be here to talk about the best band ever!

the first coldplay song i ever heard was paradise but i didn't really listen to their music until ghost stories came out. i became a bigger fan in 2015 when i read up about the band and started listening to their older music, and here we are now!!

hope everybody has a beautiful day! x

Hey Elif!! Welcome to the family :D