✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Welcome to Coldplaying! Where to next?

stephen

Hi there everyone I'm Erik -- long time Coldplay fan and new here-- was going to post somewhere else about this, but figured I'd just do it here. Does anyone know if they're going to be giving away the xylobands again for the upcoming tour??

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg
Hi there everyone I'm Erik -- long time Coldplay fan and new here-- was going to post somewhere else about this, but figured I'd just do it here. Does anyone know if they're going to be giving away the xylobands again for the upcoming tour??

Hi Erik! Welcome to Coldplaying [emoji6]

They've given them during the Latin American leg, so I imagine they're going to do the same for the rest of the tour [emoji4]

Hi Erik! Welcome to Coldplaying [emoji6]

They've given them during the Latin American leg, so I imagine they're going to do the same for the rest of the tour [emoji4]

This is so exciting! It's going to be such an awesome show :drummer:

Welcome Erik !

Guest diogo_sg
This is so exciting! It's going to be such an awesome show :drummer:

Agreed [emoji7]

Welcome to Coldplaying Erik!

I'm really excited for the concert as well[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Coldplaying mobile app

• 2 weeks later...
Guest diogo_sg
Sup dudes! Heard about this place through a Gravity Falls forum a while ago - finally checked it out, and after having a poke around, I think I'll be pretty happy here :)

Hi! Welcome to Coldplaying! Have fun [emoji1]

Sup dudes! Heard about this place through a Gravity Falls forum a while ago - finally checked it out, and after having a poke around, I think I'll be pretty happy here :)

Welcome to coldplaying! Hope you have fun!

Guest diogo_sg
Hello everyone! Been lowkey looking for a CP fansite for years now, finally heart about you guys on a random forum and came straight here to check it out. Everything looks incredible! I think I'll stick around :D

Hi! Welcome to Coldplaying! Have fun [emoji1]

Hello everyone! It's good to be part of Coldplaying :) knew of this page from long time ago but joined today. I grew up listening to the band...

Nine years waiting for an opportunity to see the band and I finally did this year. It was astounding!

Guest diogo_sg
Hello everyone! It's good to be part of Coldplaying :) knew of this page from long time ago but joined today. I grew up listening to the band...

Nine years waiting for an opportunity to see the band and I finally did this year. It was astounding!

Hi Felipe! Welcome to Coldplaying! Hope you have an amazing time here. Happy to know you finally got to see the band live. It really must be an unforgettable experience [emoji6]

Hi!

I subscribe as new member a few weeks ago.. But in fact I'm not new.. I was an old member of Coldplaying (i know Ian and some others old admins) but I lost my old account.. ✌️

My nick name was "mariacristinaf" I think and as avatar i had a littele picture of the band, draw by myself.

It's not a problem to have a new account, but id you could help somehow to help me to find back my old now it would be nice :))

Nice to meet you btw

Welcome to our community, enjoy your stay here! :D

I am Sparky, the site owner/admin and main site editor. Feel free to ask me questions about the site and any feedback or issues you have :)

We also have a great and friendly team of five moderators on Coldplaying : Christa42, Gai, LiquidSky, Coeurli and Batman :D

Feel free to create a topic/thread of your own to introduce yourself or if you prefer to simply say hi on here, that's fine too :D

Guest diogo_sg
Hi!

I subscribe as new member a few weeks ago.. But in fact I'm not new.. I was an old member of Coldplaying (i know Ian and some others old admins) but I lost my old account.. ✌️

My nick name was "mariacristinaf" I think and as avatar i had a littele picture of the band, draw by myself.

It's not a problem to have a new account, but id you could help somehow to help me to find back my old now it would be nice :))

Nice to meet you btw

Hi! Welcome back! Have fun [emoji1]

• 3 weeks later...

:gs:Hi Coldplaying (nice page) my name is Genesis and I'm from Venezuela.:sunny: I been fan of Coldplay music for a while but now I have to admit that I'm obsessed with the band, I know obsession are no good but if it's Coldplay I think is ok LOL. Sorry for my bad english I still learning

• Like 2

:gs:Hi Coldplaying (nice page) my name is Genesis and I'm from Venezuela.:sunny: I been fan of Coldplay music for a while but now I have to admit that I'm obsessed with the band, I know obsession are no good but if it's Coldplay I think is ok LOL. Sorry for my bad english I still learning

Hi Genesis! Have you visited any Coldplay concert then ? :)

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg

Hi Genesis! absolutely Love your name! Welcome to Coldplaying! Hope you have a great time [emoji6]