✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Welcome to Coldplaying! Where to next?

stephen

• Administrators
Hi everyone, I am huuuge Coldplay fan from Europe, and I just realised that Coldplay stay 20 yrs next year :O

(sorry for my english) :D

Wow I didn't even notice this. I always thought that they formed in 1997

Hi! I discovered Coldplay several months ago. The first song I heard from them was the Scientist and I instantly liked the band. The second was Paradise and I fell completely in love. I might be a more recent fan but I love Coldplay beyond words. They put so much effort and love into their music and they play with so much passion and enjoyment. For some reason, I feel like their music connects with me on so many personal levels and when I listen to them I get this strange sense of euphoria that instantly lifts my mood. It's sort of therapeutical in the way that hot showers make you feel fantastic after a long and tiresome day--but better.

Anyway, I just got this app today and I can't wait to explore it! Still learning my way around, though.

Hi everybody,

I'm a big Coldplay fan who can't waite for there next Tour in Europe.

ow, hello! Another Belgian on the forum, I didn't notice this before. Welkom Renilt! :)

And of course, welcome to everybody else too.

Hi everybody!

My name is Jana and I'm from Germany. It's nice to meet you all :)

Have been a coldplayer for more than three years now (so of course I've been checking out Coldplaying for news,

but I've never registered).

I'm into arts, and so my wall is stuffed with Coldplay drawings ;)

Of course I'm very excited for the new album and I hope we all will have an amazing time!

Hi everybody!

My name is Jana and I'm from Germany. It's nice to meet you all :)

Have been a coldplayer for more than three years now (so of course I've been checking out Coldplaying for news,

but I've never registered).

I'm into arts, and so my wall is stuffed with Coldplay drawings ;)

Of course I'm very excited for the new album and I hope we all will have an amazing time!

Hi Jana! Can you post your drawings here? Wanna see it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello! I took me too long to sign up here and it was just about time.

I've been following you guys for a while now and I'm excited to be part of the group, community, finally.

I wanna share my bliss because I'm FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY going to see them live. I couldn't be more anxious and happy.

Maybe you wanna follow me on Twitter or IG: tati07ufo. But I hope we get to talk a lot more over here.

Such and awesome, dedicated and serious site! Thank you for every bit piece of info you share with us fans.

• Like 1

Hi there, I'm from France and I decided to register there after meeting some lovely coldplayers at the Hackney gig, I will try to talk about what happened to me shortly : I didn't manage to get a ticket at the sale, but I've decided to move to hackney anyway, because you know... I'm not the kind of person who give up easily and I didn't want to give money to all that people who were selling it at such en expensive price. Then came my saver, a coldplayer who's on the forum (if I'm not wrong), he basically gave me his spare ticket! I still can't believe it actually. I've meet lovely people and have been amazed how the fans were kind and nice to each other, I'm not really used to it, that was great! So yeah here I am now! :)

I've been a coldplay fan for a few years now, I know them since a long time but it took me years to "trust" them if I can say that!

• Like 4

Hi there, I'm from France and I decided to register there after meeting some lovely coldplayers at the Hackney gig, I will try to talk about what happened to me shortly : I didn't manage to get a ticket at the sale, but I've decided to move to hackney anyway, because you know... I'm not the kind of person who give up easily and I didn't want to give money to all that people who were selling it at such en expensive price. Then came my saver, a coldplayer who's on the forum (if I'm not wrong), he basically gave me his spare ticket! I still can't believe it actually. I've meet lovely people and have been amazed how the fans were kind and nice to each other, I'm not really used to it, that was great! So yeah here I am now! :)

I've been a coldplay fan for a few years now, I know them since a long time but it took me years to "trust" them if I can say that!

THIS IS SUCH A COOL STORY. Awesome!!!