✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

True Love - single release

Sparky

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe they dropped the video because it's "it's a bit silly"

It's not impossible since they did that several times (Paradise, ASFOS) but I doubt they decide to drop a MV with Bianca Li ballet in it . Maybe they only decided to release it in september...

Sigh still no video? Whats the point of telling everyone a release date, if you arent going to release it lolol TBH I have my doubts on this vid ever seeing the light of day lolol

I don't know why they put 18th August on the official website, hopefully something this week but won't hold my breath :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Coldplay's True Love will move up to the A list on the BBC Radio 1 playlist for next week (source :UK OCC)</p>— Coldplay News (@coldplaying) <a href="https://twitter.com/coldplaying/status/508041835303170048">September 5, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Coldplay's True Love will move up to the A list on the BBC Radio 1 playlist for next week (source :UK OCC)</p>— Coldplay News (@coldplaying) <a href="https://twitter.com/coldplaying/status/508041835303170048">September 5, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

This makes me really just excited and s pleased. True Love really isnt the type of song that you are hearing lately on the radio, so to be moved onto the A listing, is just flipping awesome