✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

True Love - single release

Sparky

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't be the only one who thinks Ink should be the third single, it's way more catchy, I don't mind True Love having a chance, but should be AFTER Ink.

Definitely ! Ink is wonderful ! Even live, It sounds perfect ! I remember everyone singing Wohohooo all along. It would certainly be their next single after True Love :D

*cough* dont trust coldplayzone *cough*

sometimes they bs, and sometimes what they say turns out to be true - you never really know :D

August 18 would be much better than a September release (I'm just impatient, I want to see the video and all)

sometimes they bs, and sometimes what they say turns out to be true - you never really know :D

August 18 would be much better than a September release (I'm just impatient, I want to see the video and all)

was one date the physical/digital release and another the video release?

was one date the physical/digital release and another the video release?

Not sure. Nothing has been concrete. The last rumour was that it would be released September, now coldplayzone says August. Maybe the video and single will be released on separate dates, yeah.

Oh nice! Missed that. fantastic

Yeah, so I think that's the release date, not the MV. Dont really care for the single; i'm not a collector and I dont think we'll get a bside we havent heard already.

No God, please... Ink also deserves to be a single!

Meh, its all in line with Chris/the band not wanting to oversell the album (hence small tour and such).

• 2 weeks later...

I reckon the video should be released in a few hours. And yeah likely to be the last single, CM said in that one interview along with Magic and SFOS it 'completes' the message they want to carry across from Ghost Stories.

I'm quite happy True Love became a single in the end! Its a masterpiece

(i know you are an admin or something) they make journalism like a bunch of monkeys high on weed that are throwing poop at their computer's keyboards

Nice rendition of what you think about Coldplayzone. I'm really sorry for your strange vision of my website.

In reality, we are not journalists (nor monkeys indeed) but simple fans telling some stories based on what is surfing on the web.

Obviously, Coldplayzone has not to be liked by everyone here and there but please don't speculate about our purpose, our 'mission' and about the way we want to propose the news and all the stuff related to Coldplay. If you like, ok, but if you don't like don't defame us.

About the single release, True Love is currently in the playlist of several radios from Saturday and today we will (probably) have the video coming. August, 18th was reported as the single release date because it was taken from this link: http://www.coldplay.com/recordings/true_love/

We're not inventing the story, we're not throwing poop, we're just reporting what everyone could fin on the web with a little attention...

seems this will be the final single from GS. Mila Furstova has called it the 'final single' in a post in facebook.

Sad :( Ink could be good single and pretty video. :D

But if this song never be a single (and certain other songs) why numbered in the UK Singles Chart?