✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2014-09-10] Coldplay Live at 'Target' event

Sparky

^thanks for that! Could you give me some more details about Chris not wearing any shirt

Haha. He started talking about how he wasn't notified of the dress code, and said something about if we would excuse it, he would change right there. Took off his black t-shirt, was shirtless for a bit and then put on a tight red Target polo. The khakis were very tight as well to fit under his jeans he had on initially.

My friend was talking about how she liked Taylor better, and then after that moment, she told me "Ok I like Coldplay much better now" :laugh3:

Thank you SteveNikks for your post. In the US, This thing happens all the time when you sign a deal with any large corporation. The hardcore fans may not like it, but I am not surprised. I know many fans are hurt for Coldplay not playing in their town for the Ghost Stories tour and combined with Chris not performing at the Invictis games it makes the sting even worse

Also, I think credit is due to Celine for the Instagram and heads up. When you have two beautiful mods reporting on twitter for Coldplaying with a name that begins with "C", it can get confusing. :)

Haha. He started talking about how he wasn't notified of the dress code, and said something about if we would excuse it, he would change right there. Took off his black t-shirt, was shirtless for a bit and then put on a tight red Target polo. The khakis were very tight as well to fit under his jeans he had on initially.

My friend was talking about how she liked Taylor better, and then after that moment, she told me "Ok I like Coldplay much better now" :laugh3:

ahah

ugh im so mad at them that i even forgot today it's the guitarist birthday :disappointed:

And if it's any consolation, I'm a hardcore music fan. So I GREATLY appreciated the set, I just know I wasn't as into as anybody here would've been given the chance. This summer I've been to probably 25 concerts (5 of which were a mini tour of following Jack White around), and by the end of the year I'll have seen 30+ shows. So at least one person in the audience did appreciate it...

:( Last time they played in my country was four-and-a-half years ago, last time they played in Chile was SEVEN years ago- and these people get to see them cause they're either super rich or work for Target. Great.

Missed two eras already...just makes me mad, I wish I was rich or something.

idk but the USA got like twenty shows and the last time coldplay was in italy was in 2012. Guy just did all the journey to come here and buy a ferrari but wont play for us

im sorry but im not okay with that, you dont understand what it means to miss a whole era of a band cause they sold out to target and care more about USA than any other country

You either have to be very lucky or a rich executive to see them live these days.

This.

I’m so disappointed. They’re from Europe and they just ignore us. :annoyed:

Took off his black t-shirt, was shirtless for a bit and then put on a tight red Target polo. The khakis were very tight as well to fit under his jeans he had on initially.

LOL

Thank you for the details! It's always great to get any snippets of information about secret shows and you really helped us with yours! :wacky: