✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[06-DEC-2014] BMW Welt, Munich, GER

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

I have an IDEA for those who searching a ticket like me.

As we need to see if the signal turns green on eventide.de, I propose that the first who succeed to buy his own ticket warn others coldplayers once its purchased tickets.

We could alarm the other coldplayers by email and short message on phone. Two ways for more luck.

It will be a great coldplayer's solidarity!

I propose to the interested persons send me a PM today with your email and phone number with your country code. (I live in France and others persons maybe in all Europe or world?)

This evening, I will send a global mail with all the details.

Tell me if you are ok.

That's a great idea audrey!

The only reason I got my ticket for Cologne was that cheeetaz sent me a PM when he noticed tickets were back on!

I guess they'll always put on a handful of tickets at the same time, so if you already got lucky, there might be a few tickets left for others. But you need to send the mails/texts quick, before the tickets are gone again...

well it seems like a dream..but it says only 400 people ??

does anyone know how many tickets were on sale ?

Where does it say only 400 people?

EDIT: Ahhh got it, I think they might sold more than 400 tickets, but who knows, maybe we should call the concert agengy!

This is probably the venue looks like..

1207x420_Double_Cone.jpg

Tell me if I'm wrong :|

I think you are wrong =) Didn't someone mention it's in the Auditorium? Would make more sense, because there is a lot more space in there and there were several concerts already, also it's made to be a room for events like this, wich means there are oportunitys to install all the technical equipment and the stuff hanging on the ceiling like the stars, could be hard in the "doppelkegel", the name of the room you showed. But yes, it would be so much more exclusive in there because it just looks so amazing....

I think you are wrong =) Didn't someone mention it's in the Auditorium? Would make more sense, because there is a lot more space in there and there were several concerts already, also it's made to be a room for events like this, wich means there are oportunitys to install all the technical equipment and the stuff hanging on the ceiling like the stars, could be hard in the "doppelkegel", the name of the room you showed. But yes, it would be so much more exclusive in there because it just looks so amazing....

we would have A Sky Full of Stars above us....*day-dreaming *

I would imagine staff there would manually release tickets, its rare you hear about tickets being available at 11pm or 3am. A good idea would be to check tomorrow morning from 9am German time for a few hours. If there is nothing, Monday morning is the best bet!

thanks for the hint, this morning indeed on eventim appeared some tickets and green button for some seconds. Was not lucky and could not catch one though. :(

Hey guys,

I e-mailed to eventim, to get infos about venue, where concert will be...but they don't know ( I wrote concert agency..but they did not tell me :angry:). BUT

eventim wrote me, there were about ca. 1000 tickets on sale. :)

Wow great news! Still gives some hope to get a ticket! Thanks BuckinParadise!!

Hey guys,

I e-mailed to eventim, to get infos about venue, where concert will be...but they don't know ( I wrote concert agency..but they did not tell me :angry:). BUT

Still 1k tickets are still on sale? Thats a great news :) I hope they will post more tickets ASAP

Wow, only 1000? It felt way easier than back in April when more tickets were on sale for cologne. Guess there were just less people trying to to get tickets to munich. Makes me appreciate even more that i will be able to attend this gig.

For those of you who are still looking for tickets: Try eventim between 9-11 in the morning. I have a feeling chances are especially good in the 10-11 hour. I got my cologne tickets at around 10:30 and tickets were on sale today at around the same time. Maybe there is a system behind the madness.