✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[06-DEC-2014] BMW Welt, Munich, GER

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No they are all standing tickets, you don't have a reservation.

Also:

LOL he says he doesn't want to get a crappy place for the concert so he's at the hall ALREADY at 16:00 :lol:

I fear he has no idea how many Coldplayers will be there already HAHAHAH

it's december ;-) haha he thinks everyone will come as late as possible :P

Well, guess eBay is not interested in removing any auctions:

"Bei begehrten Veranstaltungen bestimmen Angebot und Nachfrage den Ticketpreis. Käufer können hier aber sehr einfach selber tätig werden - indem sie auf derartige Angebote einfach nicht eingehen.

Niemand ist gezwungen, ein Ticket zu einem derartigen Preis zu kaufen und wenn Käufer derartige Angebote einfach ignorieren, wird es sie in dieser Form auch nicht mehr geben." (from a reply on Facebook)

Okay then. Never mind that the presenter specifically prohibits re-selling.

Well, hope some of you without a ticket can still grab one on Eventim. Keeping my fingers crossed that more tickets reappear there! :)

Well, guess eBay is not interested in removing any auctions:

"Bei begehrten Veranstaltungen bestimmen Angebot und Nachfrage den Ticketpreis. Käufer können hier aber sehr einfach selber tätig werden - indem sie auf derartige Angebote einfach nicht eingehen.

Niemand ist gezwungen, ein Ticket zu einem derartigen Preis zu kaufen und wenn Käufer derartige Angebote einfach ignorieren, wird es sie in dieser Form auch nicht mehr geben." (from a reply on Facebook)

Okay then. Never mind that the presenter specifically prohibits re-selling.

Well, hope some of you without a ticket can still grab one on Eventim. Keeping my fingers crossed that more tickets reappear there! :)

:dozey:

yeah because it's totally fair if people buy two tickets and then sell the second one for 700€ euehHUEHUEUHEHFUCKYOU

447.gif

I gotta say ebay is right on this one. If a lot of people want something that only few can offer the price of it will go nuts. It's just the way it goes, basically with anything.

Sure, selling a ticket you bought for 100€ for 600€ or something is a bit of a moral issue but from a business point of view it's just a great thing that you have something rare that everyone ones.

I gave my 2nd ticket to Lost Boy because i know the feeling of not having a ticket for a concert you wanna go to so badly. And besides that, helping others out just feels like the right thing to do.

But since i don't have a huge bank account or an income of a few thousand € every month selling my 2nd ticket on ebay would have been very profitable for me.

Lets do the math:

1x Ticket = 100€

Travel to Munich = 100€

Stay for one night = 25€

Eating, Drinking, Merch = 50€

Total Cost = 275€

If i would sell my 2nd ticket for lets just say 500€ i would make a profit of 225€. That would be huge for me, instead of spending 275€ i would make 225€ (or even more) and i would see a great concert in munich. I would basically get paid to see coldplay. I don't have a problem with spending money to got to munich but getting money for it would (obviously) be better. Especially since i'm still a student and don't have money falling from trees. I could use that money to go to a concert i wouldn't go to during the next tour.

So to finish my thought: Yes, selling your ticket for 5x the price you got it for is a moral issue but as someone who as a sense of business it just makes total sense. I don't regret selling my ticket for face value to someone from the forum but when i see those prices and do the math i see a lot of € i could have used for a lot of great things.

Sorry but what is the purpose of your post? Stating the obvious?

Of course from a "business point of view" it's profit-making, that's why official sellers like Eventim exists: because with concerts you make money. Pity that a private person is not allowed to re-selling tickets, because it's illegal and at the same time even a shitty thing. Do you want to make money with concert tickets? Open your own official business, otherwise you're simply stealing. And sorry but I don't think that eBay should allow you to sell stolen stuff.

my ticket is a christmas gift, so I have 100 € saved for Hotel and yep , a bit of my own money for Fernbus to come to Munich, it's 44 € to Munich & back , 50 € Merchandise , eat, drink and 25 € for the tube.

it's a lot of money, but I would never sell my second ticket on ebay

I would rather do overtime in my job...

Just interested in what people think the set-list will be like. I take it they will probably play Ghost Stories from beginning to end (maybe ghost story/all your friends) , but does anyone think they will play any tracks outside of this era?

well if you have seen the Ghost Stories Film on TV, they played Paradise, Charlie Brown, Clocks and Viva la Vida, too :). Then of course all GS songs including All Your Friends and Ghost Story :dazzled:.

And I hope Christmas Lights, Atlas & new song Miracles ( mabe not on livestream , if there will be one ...as it was for ASFOS in Cologne , where Chris was begging not to record and publish it before release)

well if you have seen the Ghost Stories Film on TV, they played Paradise, Charlie Brown, Clocks and Viva la Vida, too :). Then of course all GS songs including All Your Friends and Ghost Story :dazzled:.

And I hope Christmas Lights, Atlas & new song Miracles ( mabe not on livestream , if there will be one ...as it was for ASFOS in Cologne , where Chris was begging not to record and publish it before release)

is it certain that there will be a livestream somewhere? didn't hear of anything like that until now...

Does anybody know by now, where exactly in the Welt the concert will be?

I just came home, I went to BMW Welt today to see if I can get some information. Noone could tell me anything, but there are not many oportunities! They could play in the Auditorium or in the so called "Doppelkegel". It depends on how many tickets were sold. There are some people saying only 400 (the sellers on ebay) and some are saying around 1000 according to Eventim. Well, if there would be only 400 it could work out in the Doppelkegel, but I don't think so because there are two major problems: First of all could it be hard to install technical equipment in there because you can hardly hang anything under the ceiling, and the other problem is that it's full glass 360 degrees, wich means if they actually would play there they really have to close the hole area around it because it's just next to the street and a lot of fans would stand outside and watch through the windows and actually hear the music easily... so there would be soon a little open air crowd... However the Auditorium is perfect for concerts, because it's actually build for events like this and one of the most expansive rooms while building the BMW Welt. Today I watched a movie in the Auditorium and you could easily fit 1500 in there. Lets, see if they would actually make a little 360 stage the room would be much more smaller so around 500 could be true. I hope to get some more information soon!

I just came home, I went to BMW Welt today to see if I can get some information. Noone could tell me anything, but there are not many oportunities! They could play in the Auditorium or in the so called "Doppelkegel". It depends on how many tickets were sold. There are some people saying only 400 (the sellers on ebay) and some are saying around 1000 according to Eventim. Well, if there would be only 400 it could work out in the Doppelkegel, but I don't think so because there are two major problems: First of all could it be hard to install technical equipment in there because you can hardly hang anything under the ceiling, and the other problem is that it's full glass 360 degrees, wich means if they actually would play there they really have to close the hole area around it because it's just next to the street and a lot of fans would stand outside and watch through the windows and actually hear the music easily... so there would be soon a little open air crowd... However the Auditorium is perfect for concerts, because it's actually build for events like this and one of the most expansive rooms while building the BMW Welt. Today I watched a movie in the Auditorium and you could easily fit 1500 in there. Lets, see if they would actually make a little 360 stage the room would be much more smaller so around 500 could be true. I hope to get some more information soon!

That's funny because today i also asked soneone working for BMW and she said it would be in a small "kessel"-room where only around 300 seats would fit in.

Wondering who of them really knows what they're saying [emoji1]

That's funny because today i also asked soneone working for BMW and she said it would be in a small "kessel"-room where only around 300 seats would fit in.

Well let's see what is going to happen... Would be cool to get some exact information on how many tickets were sold! But anyway, I don't really care where it is, the most important thing is to hear them :laugh3: Some people said that the hole BMW world wil be closed when they play, there wouldn't be a need to close it if they play in the Kessel because it's seperated from the rest... own entrance etc...

thank you very much :)

but I would prefer Doppelkegel..hmm. I so hope there will be 360 ° stage...so excited.

I called BMW Welt last wednesday bu´t I was told they only would be the location not the organizer...when asking Marek Lieberberg agency noone told me sth...

BUT.: I saw a pic of the auditorium and it looked like a cinema..I mean ..sliding ...if you put the chairs away to get more standing places..it would de dangerous , don't you think ?

People who are standing on a step could easily stumble whilst dancing.....

Well let's see what is going to happen... Would be cool to get some exact information on how many tickets were sold! But anyway, I don't really care where it is, the most important thing is to hear them :laugh3: Some people said that the hole BMW world wil be closed when they play, there wouldn't be a need to close it if they play in the Kessel because it's seperated from the rest... own entrance etc...

it's on their page at " Öffnungszeiten " ;-)

http://www.bmw-welt.com/de/visitor_information/opening_times.html

where should this " Kessel " room be ???

http://www.bmw-welt.com/de/event_forum/welt_room_discover/virtual_tour/index.html

thank you very much :)

but I would prefer Doppelkegel..hmm. I so hope there will be 360 ° stage...so excited.

I called BMW Welt last wednesday bu´t I was told they only would be the location not the organizer...when asking Marek Lieberberg agency noone told me sth...

BUT.: I saw a pic of the auditorium and it looked like a cinema..I mean ..sliding ...if you put the chairs away to get more standing places..it would de dangerous , don't you think ?

People who are standing on a step could easily stumble whilst dancing.....

You can make the floor flat!