✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[06-DEC-2014] BMW Welt, Munich, GER

Apparently the BMW Welt will be closed from 4pm on the day of the concert for general public

*** Die BMW Welt wird am 06. Dezember aufgrund des Coldplay Konzerts bereits ab 16 Uhr geschlossen. ***

That is interesting news. If the concert would just be in the auditorium i figured they could have kept the rest of the Welt open. Now i'm getting excited about what will happen that day. We got the whole Welt for ourselves. :D

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE:

___________________________________________________________________________________

Wow, only 1000? It felt way easier than back in April when more tickets were on sale for cologne. Guess there were just less people trying to to get tickets to munich. Makes me appreciate even more that i will be able to attend this gig.

____________________________________________________________________________________

hmm there have been about 2000 tickets for Cologne...but I heard so much Coldplayer missed out for Munich..so I don't think there were less people trying to get tickets ..we just had extraordinary luck this time

Apparently the BMW Welt will be closed from 4pm on the day of the concert for general public

*** Die BMW Welt wird am 06. Dezember aufgrund des Coldplay Konzerts bereits ab 16 Uhr geschlossen. ***

That is interesting news. If the concert would just be in the auditorium i figured they could have kept the rest of the Welt open. Now i'm getting excited about what will happen that day. We got the whole Welt for ourselves. :D

interesting :D

when you put them to basket ..there was standing in red letters ( I translate ), no tickets for this show availbale , try again later

Seems like you were just too late. By the time you had selected them someone else already bought them.

Sent via Tapatalk

Seems like you were just too late. By the time you had selected them someone else already bought them.

Sent via Tapatalk

Really strange. I tried a lot since friday, even monday and today some tickets seemed to be available... But no chance to get them in the basket... ERROR message all the way.

Today I was very very quick...

Damn...

Any ideas why????

If anybody has a bit of time, go on eBay and report all those shameful ticket auctions going on there. When searching for "coldplay münchen" you get 10 offers at the moment. Your can click on them and you'll find "Melden" on the right-hand side below the general information on top. Then select "Verbotene und fragwürdige Artikel" - "Sonstige unzulässige oder nur beschränkt zulässige Artikel" - "Weiterverkauf von Veranstaltungstickets". Eventim already said on Facebook that selling-on is not allowed, but I'm not sure if they're doing something about the auctions right now. Most of the auctions are for +1 tickets, so it might work when going in with the original buyer, but I still hate to see the +1s sold for ridiculous prices.

Grrrr...those greedy bastards make me so angry! Real fans miss out because of such plonkers.

If anybody has a bit of time, go on eBay and report all those shameful ticket auctions going on there. When searching for "coldplay münchen" you get 10 offers at the moment. Your can click on them and you'll find "Melden" on the right-hand side below the general information on top. Then select "Verbotene und fragwürdige Artikel" - "Sonstige unzulässige oder nur beschränkt zulässige Artikel" - "Weiterverkauf von Veranstaltungstickets". Eventim already said on Facebook that selling-on is not allowed, but I'm not sure if they're doing something about the auctions right now. Most of the auctions are for +1 tickets, so it might work when going in with the original buyer, but I still hate to see the +1s sold for ridiculous prices.

Grrrr...those greedy bastards make me so angry! Real fans miss out because of such plonkers.

Good idea Stephie to post this information. This reselling for such rediculous prises makes me also angry. If they really want to return their tickets they can do that via the eventim site.. I just did "Melden" the way you described for all those tickets.

I don't know if it has effect. But i think that when a lot of people report these tickets they might get removed. And these tickets are returned to eventim, so we can buy them for the normal price :)

Good idea Stephie to post this information. This reselling for such rediculous prises makes me also angry. If they really want to return their tickets they can do that via the eventim site.. I just did "Melden" the way you described for all those tickets.

I don't know if it has effect. But i think that when a lot of people report these tickets they might get removed. And these tickets are returned to eventim, so we can buy them for the normal price :)

I did it , too.

Yeah, hoping that if more people report it, something gets done.

There's even a couple who got two pairs of tickets in the official sale and now they're selling their +1s together. ("Wir haben uns beide je 2 Karten gegönnt.") Hope they will never be that lucky again in their lives. *rollseyes*

And thanks for posting the right link! The forum automatically linked to the .com site when typing the name. Didn't think it would do that. :D

I reported every single one of these idiots! Maybe we should report them to eventim as well, maybe they can say something to the sellers like you are allowed to exchance your spare ticket for the price you paid, if not we will take away both of your tickets...

About ebay ticket sales... one questin... the tickets for the Múnich concert are nominated or not?

This is a real ticket or only a 612 "reservation"?

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Coldplay-Ticket-Live-Konzert-06-12-2014-BMW-Welt-Munchen-/141469612615?pt=Festivals_Konzerte_1&hash=item20f03efa47

No they are all standing tickets, you don't have a reservation.

Also:

"Da ich nicht die schlechtesten Plätze haben möchte, werden wir uns bereits um 16:00 Uhr treffen. (Einlass 17:30 / Konzertbeginn 19:00 Uhr)"

LOL he says he doesn't want to get a crappy place for the concert so he's at the hall ALREADY at 16:00 :lol:

I fear he has no idea how many Coldplayers will be there already HAHAHAH

No they are all standing tickets, you don't have a reservation.

Also:

LOL he says he doesn't want to get a crappy place for the concert so he's at the hall ALREADY at 16:00 :lol:

I fear he has no idea how many Coldplayers will be there already HAHAHAH

Yeah a lot of people... :) In the ticket photo the "612" is the seat number... or what? Sorry but i dont speak German... :)