✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[06-DEC-2014] BMW Welt, Munich, GER

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

same here !!!! :ghoststories::dance:

wow imagine !! more place for dancing , they wil probably come down to us and so on..ohhh !!

Thats exactly what chris did in london. He was literally dancing with the fans.

But i dont expect a 360 stage in munich. The auditorium isnt really a venue for a 360 stage.

Sent via Tapatalk

Why thank you dear :wacky:

Do you also celebrate Christmas? Or do you have any Christmas-like cultural festive to celebrate?

Normally, I dont celebrate Christmas. But I usually mingle for getting food and stuff :lol:

Yes we do have a Christmas festival some kind of every year. I'll be joining here in the UK though, my host is for sure celebrating and I'll be joining too :D

Normally, I dont celebrate Christmas. But I usually mingle for getting food and stuff :lol:

Yes we do have a Christmas festival some kind of every year. I'll be joining here in the UK though, my host is for sure celebrating and I'll be joining too :D

HAHAHAHA hell yeah I'd do the same :wideeyed: ALL THE FREE CANDY N SHIT XD

Oh that's nice :wacko: I hope you have fun :D

Haha oooops :P

ok, I googled before but only thing I found was the pic, which Atlas Project posted on twitter ans it looked like an cinema.

Yesterday I have been in another world til my heartbeat was ok again after the ticket buying thing....and have not had time enough to check out venue .

This seems like a dream come true :)

Isn't the ticket seller going to HAVE TO BE THERE as well as the guy purchasing the ticket?

Plus the ticket holder has to show an ID when going into the venue so I suppose that's going to be tricky

and potentially it's pretty dangerous if anyone purchases an INVALID ticket for a crazy amount of money.

Isn't the ticket seller going to HAVE TO BE THERE as well as the guy purchasing the ticket?

Plus the ticket holder has to show an ID when going into the venue so I suppose that's going to be tricky

and potentially it's pretty dangerous if anyone purchases an INVALID ticket for a crazy amount of money.

Well, he claims that a "Vollmacht" (written authorization) and a signed copy of his ID would be enough. But the scammers claimed this for Cologne as well at first. Then the fans inquired with eventim and they released a formal notice that that kind of authorization does not work. After that the tickets went back into the resale as the scammers realized they could not do it.

So everyone still needing a ticket - best inform/call eventim about this so they can send an official notice out and then report the scammers to ebay.