✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[06-DEC-2014] BMW Welt, Munich, GER

Oh c'mon, seriously?. This can't be true. Why would you officially announce a ticket giveaway when there is no concert? If that is really true and means that there won't be anything on Dec 6 it would make me really mad. :angry:

Hope it's just a change in location and/or date or something.

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the fact that Coldplay official site even hasnt put up any tour schedule yet nor about this date, I dont think they'll perform gigs anytime soon. Not by means to disappoint, they should prolly announce way way before that date though but correct me if I'm wrong.

Warner's Twitter account also tweeted A Sky Full Of Star's fake artwork before release... (it was their South African account if I remember correctly)

Coldplay-A-Sky-Full-of-Stars-2014.png

Seems like the Warner HQ are full of trolls :awesome:

Actually I'm kind of relieved that this gig is a fake, then I wouldn't have to feel bad for not going there ahahha :wacky:

[06-DEC-2014] -, Munich, GER

I wonder how many tickets will be available. I fear just a few hundred since The Welt isnt anything close to a concert venue.

Does someone know what the term "one-off show" means? Never heard it before.

EDIT: http://www.bmw-welt.com/de/event_forum/welt_room_discover/auditorium.html

Thats a part of the Welt they could play in, max . 700 people can fit in there.

Sent via Tapatalk

news_banner2.pngapicofthebmwweltitlooksnice.jpgOne-off Munich show announced

5 November 2014 9:00 am

Band to play Munich on 6 December

bmwweltpic.jpg

Good morning. We're pleased to announce that Coldplay will celebrate the release of the upcoming Ghost Stories Live 2014 concert film and live album with a one-off show at BMW Welt in Munich, Germany on Saturday, 6 December. Tickets for the intimate show will be available from 9am (German time) on Friday, 7 November at www.eventim.de/coldplay.

Anchorman

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>PHOTO: The auditorium room that will be used for Coldplay’s “One-Off” concert at BMW Welt in Munich on Dec. 6 <a href="http://t.co/giHoNtymLV">pic.twitter.com/giHoNtymLV</a></p>— Atlas Project (@ColdplayAtlas) <a href="https://twitter.com/ColdplayAtlas/status/529957447965110272">November 5, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Holy shit, this is like an early christmas gift...:stunned:

and I´m living right next to BMW Welt, I can´t believe it

I hope getting the tickets won´t be a nightmare like the tickets for Baden Baden and Cologne this spring...

I´d be happy to be a +1 as well!:cool:

[06-DEC-2014] -, Munich, GER

I hope getting the tickets won´t be a nightmare like the tickets for Baden Baden and Cologne this spring...

I´d be happy to be a +1 as well!:cool:

We've done it before, we can do it again...

Sent via Tapatalk

We've done it before, we can do it again...

Sent via Tapatalk

is it even possible to be so lucky twice? My gosh, I´m going nuts right now...

:freak: :freak: :freak:

it´s such a tiny venue... and it´s nothing like a tour. I don´t really get why they go to Munich anyway, not like I´m complaining but it´s weird Germany gets two shows and nearly every other country none at all. Seems to be too good to be true for us German fans

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg!!!! But can anyone explain to mean what that means? celebrating the album with a one- off show? Will it be like the concerts in la, only the whole GS album? that would be a shame, since I'm not thi biggest gs fan...

Oh btw I once worked in that room in BMW world where the concert will be... It's quite big, on the photo it looks so small with all the chairs! And there is an option to let the backwall disapear, anyway, I think it takes easily 2000 to 2500 people

Oh btw I once worked in that room in BMW world where the concert will be... It's quite big, on the photo it looks so small with all the chairs! And there is an option to let the backwall disapear, anyway, I think it takes easily 2000 to 2500 people

Really? That'd be great. On the website it says 700 people.

Sent via Tapatalk

on wich website?

well maybe they'll make a only GS concert like in LA, with a big turning stage in the middle, then it probably fits only about 700 people=)

Well, also the 2000 is a good guess and a very narrow guess, the people would have to stand tight and the stage should be small... But 1500 really shouldnt be a problem, like I said, depending on the fact if the backwall is on or not!

vlt meinen sie ja für 700 personen bestuhlt =) hoffen wir es gibt einfach genügend tickets!

Aber ich würde echt gerne wissen ob es ein normales GS tour konzert wird mit anderen liedern oder wie in la nur das album von vorne bis hinten durch... das wäre schon sehr enttäuschend!

vlt meinen sie ja für 700 personen bestuhlt =) hoffen wir es gibt einfach genügend tickets!

Aber ich würde echt gerne wissen ob es ein normales GS tour konzert wird mit anderen liedern oder wie in la nur das album von vorne bis hinten durch... das wäre schon sehr enttäuschend!

It's a "one-off show" which basically means that this show (settings, stage etc.) will only take place once. Not like during a tour where every show is the "same"

Sent via Tapatalk