✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[06-DEC-2014] BMW Welt, Munich, GER

It's a "one-off show" which basically means that this show (settings, stage etc.) will only take place once. Not like during a tour where every show is the "same"

Sent via Tapatalk

Yes but what do you think, I mean it's the celebration of Ghost Stories live, this could mean that they only play the hole album, it also could mean well we have a new live record lets play a concert with any CP songs...

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes but what do you think, I mean it's the celebration of Ghost Stories live, this could mean that they only play the hole album, it also could mean well we have a new live record lets play a concert with any CP songs...

Well, thats anybody's guess. But since they are selling tickets and not just giving them away in contests i expect them to play a full concert and not just 30-45 min. or something. And that, obviously, would mean probably most of GS and the usual suspects (VLV, Fix You, Paradise, Clocks etc.)

One good thing though, according to the eventim website tickets will be personalized and you'll need an ID in order to get in.

That means 2 things:

1. no 1000€ tickets on ebay

2. some tickets will be given back and go on sale again at some point, better chances for us diehards to get some

Now, the only question left that deserves an answer:

What will it cost us…?

well damn

gotta decide until tomorrow if I wanna go or not °___°

GO GO GO

Since when you decided to go to a Coldplay concert & went there, then regretted it? I guess never..

Well, thats anybody's guess. But since they are selling tickets and not just giving them away in contests i expect them to play a full concert and not just 30-45 min. or something. And that, obviously, would mean probably most of GS and the usual suspects (VLV, Fix You, Paradise, Clocks etc.)

One good thing though, according to the eventim website tickets will be personalized and you'll need an ID in order to get in.

That means 2 things:

2. some tickets will be given back and go on sale again at some point, better chances for us diehards to get some

What will it cost us…?

I think about 90 € as Cologne

yes I am in. Prepared as always, just need tons of luck ^^

We should do it like last time. Everyone should try to get 2 tickets and give the spare one to someone from the forum (if you don't have someone to come along)

And as always, hit that F5 button till your finger falls off or your computer brakes down… :smash:

EDIT: And sparky, it's about time you make a coldplaying pre-sale happen, i can't take this again and again and again. This has an serious impact on my heart and health. :lol:

That means 2 things:

What will it cost us…?

Well, only the name of the buyer will be on the tickets, so if you buy 2 tickets you can sell one as long as the person who buys is enters the concert with you. So I think there will be people who will sell them online, hopefully eventim will do something against it this time.

I mean it will be hard to get into the server anyway, but I think if someone manages it to be able to buy tickets but is going alone its better to buy 2 tickets. Then, we can give them away here to coldplaying members for the usual price...

It will cost us around 70 to 80 euro as always! Hopefully they play this time a full show, the last time I payed 75pounds as well as a flight to London and some days later they anounced that the show will be only 45 minutes long:\

But no matter how expansive, its always worth it!

Hello!

I'm new here but I read you since a lot of time.

I'll try to have some tickets for the show and I'm ready to buy a ticket plane to see them again. I live in France.

So, I am OK to share ticket(s) with forum's members.

Good luck to all of you.

Hello!

I'm new here but I read you since a lot of time.

I'll try to have some tickets for the show and I'm ready to buy a ticket plane to see them again. I live in France.

So, I am OK to share ticket(s) with forum's members.

Good luck to all of you.

There is a limit of 2 ticket per person. So you will be able to give away only one ticket!

I would take it =D

I´m already scared of Friday... those poor eventim servers will go down so badly!

but a few of us coldplayers will certainly get lucky and a few others might get their extra ticket.... :dazzled:

AHhhhh I hate it, that feeling till friday, especially the last few hours before, will be a sleepless night tomorrow!

I want this so badly!