✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[06-DEC-2014] BMW Welt, Munich, GER

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cannot believe it just yet, but YES I got two tickets and going with my husband! After refreshing for 5 minutes since 8:55 the box went green and then I could buy tickets just as normal. So COOOOL! Keep trying if you were not lucky yet, there sure will be releases when somebody does not go all the way - maybe because the friend already got two or so ...

GG all. I've checked Eventim at 9 and had two in the shopping cart. Unfortunately i cannot take them (i would have like to take then sell them to one of you but i havent my CB at school...). It seems to be more easier than the Ghost Stories tour...

But seriously, 100€ ? We all know they're not gonna play more than 16, 18 songs...

I MANAGED TO GET MY TICKET TO SEE COLDPLAY IN MUNICH NEXT MONTH :loveshower: :gs:

CAN'T BELIEVE MY LUCK !!! I'M SOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY :dazzled::flutterby::angel::crown::santa2::guitarist::dance::daisy::rolleyes4::smug:

...BUT I GENUINELY FEEL SO SORRY FOR ALL OF YOU WHO DIDN'T MAKE IT :\

Nope, no luck at all. Same here for any spare tickets.

Best to keep an eye out on the shopping cart when it flashes up but when I went through the details screen, an error message showed after I entered my details :/

Oh dear, I immediatley had two tickets (I tried with two computers myself and asked three friends to try aswell) and was so scared to lose them that I didn´t dare to go back to the previous page when I selected a 7€ insurance by mistake.. now I have insured tickets to print out myself :rolleyes3:

One of my friends was lucky and then suddenly lost the tickets because his eventim App failed... these sales are so cruel, but anyway:

I´ll be there :loveshower::bliss::dazzled:

I MANAGED TO GET MY TICKET TO SEE COLDPLAY IN MUNICH NEXT MONTH :loveshower: :gs:

CAN'T BELIEVE MY LUCK !!! I'M SOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY :dazzled::flutterby::angel::crown::santa2::guitarist::dance::daisy::rolleyes4::smug:

So you take me with you ;-)