✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[06-DEC-2014] BMW Welt, Munich, GER

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had this thread bookmarked since June, when I ripped all my hair out during the war to get tickets for London so I'm just going to throw it in here, might be useful if you understand what it's saying (don't ask me, it's chinese to me)

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/threads/100373-Tips-for-boosting-your-chances-of-getting-concert-tickets

Good luck to everyone who's going to try!

Is anyone planning on going from the UK to this?

I have a ticket for the radio one awards in December just so I can see them but I am thinking about cancelling that and going to this instead. Not sure if this is wise haha

I've got tickets for the BBC music awards too but Munich would be too expensive for me, would love to go, flights are £££'s, unless you know of any cheaper routes! I have a feeling they will do one or two more shows in the UK, perhaps the BBC theater or a Christmas show (probably for Kids Company again) :)

In 24 hours from now my heart will race at 180bpm, i'll be shaking like the biggest earthquake ever is happening, i'll be sweating from every part of my body and this site: 4dfbdd0166fa894eef101c86b8f8e1b2.jpg

will probably crash as bad as it gets

The clock is ticking...

Sent via Tapatalk

I've got tickets for the BBC music awards too but Munich would be too expensive for me, would love to go, flights are £££'s, unless you know of any cheaper routes! I have a feeling they will do one or two more shows in the UK, perhaps the BBC theater or a Christmas show (probably for Kids Company again) :)

Well check ryanair and instead of destination Munich try Memmingen. Flights start around 10€ one way, if you are lucky you find some for around 20 Euro. Its only 45 Minutes away from Munich!

So I checked it, there are flights for 19,99 Pounds, should be affordable for you =) Remember, it's worth it, when I went to Eventim Apollo last year in Dezember, I had to pay fucking 180 Bucks and I had to travel to Frankfurt first... It's seems like a miracle for me that it's now the other way around and they play in Munich... Why Munich??? =)

Another question: The concert in cologne was sold out within few seconds. Miliseconds, wich means the tickets were already sold before they could be sold. A friend of mine is a Eventim Premium Member. According to him they get a few seconds earlier access to the tickets. Wich would explain why they are sold out so fast... Could this be true????

[06-DEC-2014] -, Munich, GER

Another question: The concert in cologne was sold out within few seconds. Miliseconds, wich means the tickets were already sold before they could be sold. A friend of mine is a Eventim Premium Member. According to him they get a few seconds earlier access to the tickets. Wich would explain why they are sold out so fast... Could this be true????

No idea. How can you become a premium member?

EDIT: Are you sure there even is a premium membership? Did a quick google search and couldnt find anything...

Sent via Tapatalk

No idea. How can you become a premium member?

EDIT: Are you sure there even is a premium membership? Did a quick google search and couldnt find anything...

Sent via Tapatalk

Thats what I was asking... But his mum is a politician and apparently she was asked to buy premium tickets and said after she bought 2 vip elton john tickets 270€ each they gave her the status "premium member", I told her she should call eventim and ask what that means and she said that they said they get the ticketalarm earlier. I dont know if the ticketalarm is only a alarm or the tickets. But this would explain why cologne was sold out even before you could click on buying the tickets!

Thats what I was asking... But his mum is a politician and apparently she was asked to buy premium tickets and said after she bought 2 vip elton john tickets 270€ each they gave her the status "premium member", I told her she should call eventim and ask what that means and she said that they said they get the ticketalarm earlier. I dont know if the ticketalarm is only a alarm or the tickets. But this would explain why cologne was sold out even before you could click on buying the tickets!

Maybe i should give them a call and ask if they offer some sort of premium service. I think its unlikely but whatever, nothing to loose.

Sent via Tapatalk

I just called eventim and asked if they offer some sort of premium membership. They told me the only thing they have is the "Ticketalarm". You can enter your e-mail and as soon as they got information about the event you'll get a mail. The mail would also include a pre-sale code (only when there is a pre-sale). I havent asked the guy about tomorrow but i think i'm allready subscribed to coldplay ticketalarm and when they played the cologne show in april the first mail i got about this arrivied half an hour after the tickets went on sale and were gone. So you can enter your e-mail just in case but i would say it's very unlikely that it will give you some sort of advantage.

All tickets go on sale at 9am. No premium pre sale.

Sent via Tapatalk

Thanks for calling eventim! I'm afraid there is no possibility to improve your chances, all you can do is hope to be luckier than the others. This ticketalarm is no advantage for this kind of concert, we already know that there will be a concert