✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[06-DEC-2014] BMW Welt, Munich, GER

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks wisna told me its £20 via ryanair london so hopefully I can get a ticket! Guessing your gonna take the same route as me jcashmroe :-)

Great you found cheap flights! Sadly I won't be able to go this time as it is just too far away and now we have rehearsals on that day anyway. But I whish you - and all others here - good luck tomorrow with getting the tickets, will cross my fingers!

I'd die to have the UNVELIEVABLE CHANCE to be part of the 700 fans in MUNICH... :loveshower:

PLEASE... IF ANYBODY MANAGE TO GET 1 SPARE TICKET : I'm begging you THINK ABOUT ME & SEND ME A PM :gs:

I'd be SO DEPRESSED IF I'D MISS this concert :( :embarrassed:

FEEL FREE TO PM ME "IF" YOU HAVE A SPARE TICKET FOR ME "IF" i DON'T MANAGE TO GET 1 TICKET TOMORROW !!! :love:

MANY THANKS FROM THE VERY BOTTOM OF MY HEART IN ADVANCE...

LOVE, :heart:

Hi! I'm leaving in Munich and I really want to see the concert! I'm so excited!!! :D

So I totally agree with try to get always 2 tickets and then share with the people here! I hope have luck, will be so cool! :D

So, if I don't have lucky with buy the tickets I hope someone can give me one! Of course I will pay. For Coldplay I will pay even if it will be like 100Eur or more. Will be Magic :D

Thanks a lot! If I got the tickets I will tell here!

Fingers Crossed!

Tickets are €100. what the flying fuck. I get that these exclusive one-off things are expensive for the band themselves too, but this is really too much. I also paid €120 euros for my RAH tickets and yes it was worth every single cent (the bastards are too good live okay) but to be honest I'd rather have no concerts at all then.

Can they please just get their shit together and go back to normal concerts and tours in big venues?

Tickets are €100.

Can they please just get their shit together and go back to normal concerts and tours in big venues?

Where does it say 100€?

Yes please. Normal touring, big venues. No heartattacks and all the stress, i cant take it anymore. Why cant we just have enough tix for everyone.

Sent via Tapatalk

So I checked it, there are flights for 19,99 Pounds, should be affordable for you =) Remember, it's worth it, when I went to Eventim Apollo last year in Dezember, I had to pay fucking 180 Bucks and I had to travel to Frankfurt first... It's seems like a miracle for me that it's now the other way around and they play in Munich... Why Munich??? =)

where do you live in Germany ?

where do you live in Germany ?

MUNICH!!!! Oh god im dying I have such a bad feeling for tomorrow!

Lets make a simple guess:

Let's say 1000 people will fit in there... It's in BMW world, so BMW will take 300 to 400 tickets for "friends". Im sure if I buy the new 7 series they might give me a ticket on top. Then the concert agengy, another 100 tickets. Then 50 tickets for the high society and class c celebreties. And friends of Coldplay another 100 tickets.

So there should be 350 tickets left. If you get the chance, you buy 2, so there are maybe 175 people who have the luck with the Eventim page.

THIS IS SO CRUEL:(

Please stop it :bigcry:

You're probably right, but it´s just too awful to think about it.

I hope the coldplaying karma is still working...

And if it's not, I´ll sneak into the building the day before the show and hide somewhere in a bathroom :D

The ticket sale is at 8am UK time, right?

Didn't plan to go originally but I just can't resist! :laugh3: This one hasn't been announced on the official Coldplay social networks, that may result in less chaos hopefully.

The ticket sale is at 8am UK time, right?

This one hasn't been announced on the official Coldplay social networks, that may result in less chaos hopefully.

Yes.

Yes it has. At least on Facebook i know it has. And i think on twitter also.

What's eventim like? Is it best to refresh like Ticketmaster or do they have those dreaded holding pages like seetickets/gigsandtours had?

In april, when the cologne tickets were on sale, they had no holding page. You just refresh as often and as quick as you can and hope that you can select a ticket and secure it in your basket.

But i'm pretty sure the site will lag like hell or even crash at 9am.

That's a relief in a way. The most determined fans are in effect more likely to get the tickets. The holding page seemed like pot luck. It should crash for sure though, its just been the first ones to sneak in when it can load a page.

F5 buttons at the ready!

One more advice: Try for as long as you can. Some Tickets will go back on sale after 10-20 Mins. because payment fails etc. Just because people have tickets in their basket doesn't mean they are sold, anything can happen until final checkout.

And get two tickets if you can, people on here are desperate for tickets and it will be pretty easy to find a +1.

EDIT: Maybe pray for a little bit of coldplaying karma before you go to bed tonight.