✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Head Full of Dreams TOUR CITIES?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forget, when they hid the Ghost Stories Lyrics around the world were there any songs hidden in South America or Asia? That was so cool.

I don't remember about Asia. There was one of them hidden in Mexico, not South America, but at least a Latin American country.

I agree with valencoldplayer, they should try to visit places they have never been to yet-or that they only visited once- but where there is still a huge fanbase, which seems to be the case of Philippines and Indonesia and it would be great if they went to more places in Latin America. I do understand that at the end of the day it's all about business and location that's why Los Angeles got like 5 shows last time in the GS era and that's why they always visit France and Germany a couple of times in the same tour, but it would be so amazing if most people got the chance to see them.

They had a hidden clue for GS in Singapore. Based in Wikipedia, there were 3 cities included for A Rush of Blood to the Head tour. Sorry, I search for them, all the time (who doesn't? ) But i hope and pray that they come to the Philippines for A head full of Dreams. It's long overdue. I believe there's a huge fanbase here. I know my friends would come to a Coldplay concert. All i could do is watch youtube videos of the MX tour. I am in awe! I would love to be a part of that!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hope they are coming to Lisbon! It would be a dream come true to go see them again at a concert since I sadly missed the Mylo Xyloto Tour. The first and only time I went to a Coldplay concert was at Optimus Alive 2011, a festival in Lisbon. It was simply magical and I would repeat the experience any day if I could! :3

Guest diogo_sg
I hope they are coming to Lisbon! It would be a dream come true to go see them again at a concert since I sadly missed the Mylo Xyloto Tour. The first and only time I went to a Coldplay concert was at Optimus Alive 2011, a festival in Lisbon. It was simply magical and I would repeat the experience any day if I could! :3

Yaaaaasssss!!!!

"I live to see the world"