✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Head Full of Dreams TOUR CITIES?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't forget Phil Harvey tweet about touring latin america and when they cancelled the Latin American leg of the Mylo Xylotour coldplay.com said it'll be the first place to tour "when it all begins again"... LP6 came and seems they forgot, I hope they don't forget to tour latin america for LP7

I can't forget Phil Harvey tweet about touring latin america and when they cancelled the Latin American leg of the Mylo Xylotour coldplay.com said it'll be the first place to tour "when it all begins again"... LP6 came and seems they forgot, I hope they don't forget to tour latin america for LP7

Obviously they will come. In many interviews they said they like to play in Latin America

I hope they come to Argentina again. The last time they came was in 2010 for VLV

Obviously they will come. In many interviews they said they like to play in Latin America

I hope they come to Argentina again. The last time they came was in 2010 for VLV

Well, they did say that last time around, didn't they? Then they cancelled. So I would really like to think they will come here for sure, but only time will tell. They really seem to like it here despite what happened last time.

If they do come I think they will most likely play in Buenos Aires and maybe Córdoba.

God, 5 years...

Why did they cancel?

They never gave a reason, never said why beyond a very vague "unforseen circumstances", which of course might have been true, I mean it surely was but it could mean anything. They announced the dates, three days later they postponed, then they didn't say anything for two months and they finally cancelled.

It's a great mystery :stunned: