✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Head Full of Dreams TOUR CITIES?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the UK tour, I think they'll definitely play Wembley after not playing there on the MX Tour (bar the Capital STB)

They'll also definitely play the Etihad in Manchester again, especially given the fact it's been expanded this summer.

I'd be surprised if they didn't play Murrayfield in Edinburgh, probably at the expense of Sunderland.

I think they'll play the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff. They've never played here before, which is surprising given how big it is. If they play here, then Coventry will miss out.

I'll give Ireland some hope too. I think they'll play Croke Park as well.

Plus if they do an arena tour, then I'd expect it to be:

The O2, London

Phones4UArena, Manchester

SSE Arena, Glasgow

They could play Birmingham as well.

I for one can only hope for Coldplay coming to Vienna or Southern Germany. However, Vienna might turn out to be an obstacle as Coldplay haven't given a concert there for years. Actually, I think Vienna was part of one of their tours for just once, but that was before I really noticed them.

Anyway, Vienna as one of the tour cities would be great!

• 1 month later...
Yep they have to play there! It would be a crime not to ;)

Saw Noel Gallagher there back in March. The whole time I was thinking "Imagine if Coldplay were to play here" It's a fantastic venue. The capacity is what, 20,000? Might be a bit small for Coldplay unfortunately who nowadays prefer stadiums. Would much prefer to see them in an arena though! ;)

• Administrators
Saw Noel Gallagher there back in March. The whole time I was thinking "Imagine if Coldplay were to play here" It's a fantastic venue. The capacity is what, 20,000? Might be a bit small for Coldplay unfortunately who nowadays prefer stadiums. Would much prefer to see them in an arena though! ;)

I'm off to see U2 there in November, the only time I've been there was when I won tickets to see ant and dec lol.