✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

AHFOD Release Date?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess was for 31st August originally so I'll stick to that...[emoji138][emoji326]

Awwww.....I thought this was for first single release date...Opps...[emoji39] I'll have to re-think...I didn't realise it was for AHFOD RELEASE....Dopey dopes...[emoji112]

• 4 weeks later...

I reckon 13 November, and I am beginning to get very very excited as I have heard a rumour that the lead single may get its premiere on the radio tomorrow, and I believe those rumours could well be true, as I was lead to believe that Ellie Gouldings New single would be premiered tomorrow but it was unveiled on Thursday, so they had better hurry up if they want to release the album and do the rumoured European tour by the end of the year.

I reckon 13 November, and I am beginning to get very very excited as I have heard a rumour that the lead single may get its premiere on the radio tomorrow, and I believe those rumours could well be true, as I was lead to believe that Ellie Gouldings New single would be premiered tomorrow but it was unveiled on Thursday, so they had better hurry up if they want to release the album and do the rumoured European tour by the end of the year.

Sauce?

Interesting... may I ask where you heard this rumor about the lead single? Was it the same place that you heard about the Ellie Goulding single? Sorry for asking so many questions, I'm just curious to know.

Q1 or Q2 2016, I dont think its comming in 2015. It took a half year when they played the new songs in mx era till album release, Its almost end of the year. And ghost stories was just a bit unexpected. I think they are going to follow the same release patern as mx, instead of like just boom in 1 month new album comes out.

Why i think that is because, They didnt play any new songs yet, but they showed new era clothing, and stage, etc. The tension is real. Just like i felt with MX.

Q1 or Q2 2016, I dont think its comming in 2015. It took a half year when they played the new songs in mx era till album release, Its almost end of the year. And ghost stories was just a bit unexpected. I think they are going to follow the same release patern as mx, instead of like just boom in 1 month new album comes out.

Why i think that is because, They didnt play any new songs yet, but they showed new era clothing, and stage, etc. The tension is real. Just like i felt with MX.

That's what I think as well, they would've teased us something about the new album but nothing. [emoji53] i don't think it's finished yet. [emoji30]

Guest howyousawtheworld

Perhaps...but they're not going through a tour of European and American festivals so I doubt it.

Although it's not unprecedented, it's rare a major label will release a studio album of new original material in November or December. That period tends to be reserved for best-of's and the like. So the latest for a 2015 release would be the end of October. But assuming this will be a traditional release I doubt that'd be likely, as they would've had to have announced it all a least a month ago in order to get the promo happening and the distribution sorted in time.

I'd put my money on a Q1 2016 release. Unless they do a surprise online release, at which point there are no rules and all bets are off.

Honestly i think it could cone earlier then expected.They did say that most of their songs are completed and they have also filmed the mv for single.A new single should be on our way within a few weeks and the album soon after that.Probably in october.

Honestly i think it could cone earlier then expected.They did say that most of their songs are completed and they have also filmed the mv for single.A new single should be on our way within a few weeks and the album soon after that.Probably in october.

On twitter, it's been said that the music video will be out in october. I really hope the audio of the single gets released first though. I'm thinking the album will be out in november or early next year.

And I meant close to an announcement, not to a release date.

Either way, I wouldn't use the creation of a wiki page to judge that. It may be true that the announcement is soon, but it would have been independent of a wiki page