✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Spraycan Soul

Okay so while your new avatar is pretty nifty I don't think it can surpass the coolness of the running muppet that looks like he is on speed. I'm for changing back to that little dude for a couple more weeks. Sparky you should make that a poll question too!:laugh3:

Interesting thread ;) If this gets into a poll question I would choose the one you have right now Sparky. Mainly, because once I asked the Oracle to share a photo from the UK as a birthday present and the one which was shared was this from Blackpool taken in 2000. I really love this photo.

This thread motivates me to change my current avatar back to the gay ass Sexxi Batman avatar I had before lol :awesome:

Or make a new one with one of the Coldplay fellas sporting a batman suit :charming:

Dude I would pay a large amount of money to see the Batman suit sported during the Central Park Show...equipped with Batbelt and Bat-tools, etc

Dude I would pay a large amount of money to see the Batman suit sported during the Central Park Show...equipped with Batbelt and Bat-tools, etc

And I would give back the ticket if they were to appear like this :lol: (sorry Batman, nothing personal ;))