September 19, 201511 yr sam smith sounds like he has a REALLY bad cold or something. AFAIK he always sounds like that. Although his singing abilities don't seem to be that bad, his songs are awful. And his falsetto i weirdly high-pitched. Actually, there is just one single male falsetto in the whole world that i like listening to...guess which one.
September 19, 201511 yr Author Chris often kisses the other guys. I have a photo of Chris and Jonny in a full-on lip lock.[ATTACH]32359[/ATTACH] hahaaaa! i'm sorry to break it to you if you weren't kidding, but that's photoshopped!
September 19, 201511 yr Someone on FB called Chris' bottoms 'clown pants' :laugh3: Well that's just mean
September 19, 201511 yr He is one of the most heard voices.....CHRIS?!?!?! NO....Ryan Seacrest Haha, exactly my thoughts at the time !
September 19, 201511 yr Anyone notice the finish on the piano? Yeah, I also had the impression that Chris screwed up badly there...
September 19, 201511 yr Well it's almost midnight (haha) where I am, so i have to say goodnight! It was an incredible experience witnessing Coldplay perform for the first time since I became a fan....and I can't wait until Global Citizen next week!!
September 19, 201511 yr I'm gonna hit you with some stats. This thread, tonight: Over 900 replies, 60 pages and 15,000 views Awesome :D
September 19, 201511 yr I'm gonna hit you with some stats. This thread, tonight: Over 900 replies, 60 pages and 15,000 views Awesome :D Cool! I was wondering if you were able to see stats like that!!
September 19, 201511 yr Author I'm gonna hit you with some stats. This thread, tonight: Over 900 replies, 60 pages and 15,000 views Awesome :D fantastic! this is what i'll come back to next week. going to miss the global citizen festival.
September 19, 201511 yr "Let's play it Will!" New song!? No. A sky full of stars. that was a huge letdown. [emoji174]
September 19, 201511 yr omg the comments on the right hand side of the stream are cracking me up yeah all these "coldplay are boring where is Kanye2020 KANYE2020 KANYE2020 KANYE2020 KANYE2020 yeah JAZZZON DERULO" comments...well, not everyone is blessed with a taste for true musical talent, dear Coldplayer friends ;)
September 19, 201511 yr Cool! I was wondering if you were able to see stats like that!! I worked it out based on what I remember seeing earlier, on the frontend :P Looking from my admin side though, the interesting thing is, the amount of members on the forums didn't spike today. It shot up by 100 people to around 300 on September 9th and the majority of those people have been checking back/posting every day since :)
September 19, 201511 yr I worked it out based on what I remember seeing earlier, on the frontend :P Looking from my admin side though, the interesting thing is, the amount of members on the forums didn't spike today. It shot up by 100 people to around 300 on September 9th and the majority of those people have been checking back/posting every day since :) Yeah, I think when the festival was just starting, I saw someone post that there were 84ish people on here and I remember thinking that was kind of low
September 19, 201511 yr Wow I've never heard Guy's bass so loud during Jonny's guitar riff for Fix You. :o i noticed that too, gives a quite different feel to their songs when that occurs. I also liked the mix in today's performance, it was different than usual but cool.
September 19, 201511 yr So, I watched again today's concert. I think today we saw a "transition" from Ghost Stories to A Head Full Of Dreams and we'll hear the AHFOD sound in Global Citizen Festival! Yes. Could be!
September 19, 201511 yr I got up at 4 in the morning for ASFOS.... Let that sink in. And that as an Oldplayer...I feel with you, my friend ;) ASFOS is annoying as hell. Totally overrated by the band (or more likely, by Chris)
September 19, 201511 yr jsut watched the performance on youtube, i am happy to feel that all those excitement after a long time!!! p.s. clocks was amazing! :dance: :dance: :dance:
September 19, 201511 yr I also got this feeling, he sounded most off in Paradise. Considering he got better as it went on, I wonder if they weren't happy the way the guy (Elvis?) basically threw something on the floor after they were kind the first time and was like "let's see if we can make them do anything like a trained dog." I found it classless. You don't treat someone like that, especially not on live tv. Maybe they decided not to play the song after that. That interview was very low-level. I'm also not trying to sound elitist here, as another forum member has written too, but it is targeted towards a teenie Kanye-ASFOS-OneDirection type crowd.
September 19, 201511 yr if you are using snapchat, iheart radio is on live. you can see 4-5 snaps of coldplay's performance
September 19, 201511 yr That interview was very low-level. I'm also not trying to sound elitist here, as another forum member has written too, but it is targeted towards a teenie Kanye-ASFOS-OneDirection type crowd. I'm just gonna put a note here: Kanye is a highly-respected artist and musician. Sure, the festival as a whole might be targeted towards a different demographic, but Kanye is honestly on a higher caliber than Coldplay is in the eyes of most critics/listeners.
Create an account or sign in to comment